Who is Trapperjohn?

trapperjohn

Iam a veteran,I stood up,I stepped forward,I raised my right hand,I stood in the gap,I walked in the fire,I did not run,I did not hide,I did not dodge,I did not evade,Consequently,I have nothing to prove,No one to convince. Those who matter already know.Those who dont,never will.Dedicated to my best friend,The Gater(ramon matheaux)

Hmmmmm,

Explains a lot....NOT

Where's that fucking Nurse Ratchett when you need her.....think it's.....Medication time !!!!

But, it would seem that there's a pattern (or could that be agenda??) emerging!!

Who was it that said.... "hell hath no fury, like a .......(fill in the dots).... scorned"....

Being a gambling man at heart, I'd lay a small wager that at the "ROOT" of all this intrigue... there is a "Hairy" (or clean shaven....whatever) magnet.....

Sad really....it's not like there's a shortage :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Could be wrong..... and have been once or twice before......I remember 1974 very well !!!!...lol..

To me there is a strong "odour of fish" in the air

The movie was fantastic, but not really any story - and probably that was the thing - an endless war without purpose - sorry I forgot the jeep, it was maybe the main happpening. And "suicide is painless" of course... :cool:

First years I didn't like the TV-series, but later after Alan Alda took over the production the TV-version was very good some years until it went under because of no new ideas.

I've read one book it was based on and it was pure crap.

Archived