Who is Trapperjohn?

trapperjohn

You must see the film. Probably the best propaganda film ever after Pimpernel Smith of course. :cool:

The film was probably the main reason for that most ordinary americans changed to be against the war in Vietnam IMO.

The film was probably the main reason for that most ordinary americans changed to be against the war in Vietnam IMO.

Catch 22 from the same year probably did at least as much to that end. I saw both of them when I was in the army which made them easy to relate to.

Film was great. Elliot Gould and Don Sutherland brilliantly played Trapper & Hawkeye respectively, with Sally Kellerman as Hot Lips (and with a nude scene to boot).

Cheers,

SD

What have Hot Lips Houlihan and Niki Lauda got in common?

They've both been fucked by Major Burns! :grin:

Iam a veteran,I stood up,I stepped forward,I raised my right hand,I stood in the gap,I walked in the fire,I did not run,I did not hide,I did not dodge,I did not evade,Consequently,I have nothing to prove,No one to convince. Those who matter already know.Those who dont,never will.Dedicated to my best friend,The Gater(ramon matheaux)

Don't worry dude, I dropped a hit of that shit years back...it wears off in a few days, try some vitamin c and a beer, relax, and ride it out. I also knew Gator.

Archived