Big Mango Bar,?

scott808

I noticed an ad for the Big Mango Bar on this site. Anyone been there before?

The picture of the burger & fries look mighty tasty. And few of the ladys look good also. Some look a little old and homely, but a few of the older ones still look nice.

60 Baht for a Heineken during Happy Hour. I might have to check it out.

It's a nice bar to have in Nana. Some say best burger in Bangkok, definitely on my short list right up there with The Belgian Dog's burger. They have a nice screen for watching sports, beer Lao, and you can shoot pool upstairs. I think they even have a laptop sitting there with free internet access as well, though that's the last thing on my mind when I am at Nana :)

My friends and I have spent alot of time in the Big Mango and we consider it a breath of fresh air in Nana. The bar looks like something you might find back in the states, cool layout, clean and hip, minus the attidtude. Yes the burgers are great and the owners are laid back and friendly. Beats the pants off of our former starting place, The Cathouse. I guess the Cathouse is cool if you like to brawl. The Big Mango is definitely worth a look and a taste. Oh and one other thing. Last we knew there was no bar fine quota so don't go expecting the usual amount of attention from the girls.

Yeah i go there for a Beer Lao most weekends to watch the footie, always seems a bit quiet tho.

Ive only eaten Thai food since i got here and have gone from 34" to 31" waist somehow.

Might have a burger and fries on saturday whilst Man U are on to celebrate, if its so good.

then get 2 hookers to suck me off in a 300 baht hotel room

ha!

Archived