How Adventurous are TG's?

I was just wondering how adventurous/wild are bf girls.

I mean are they into spanking, light bondage, golden showers etc

Just thought I'd ask what experiences other people have had and how do you suggest somethings to the girls!

Is the direct approach better?

quote:

Originally posted by Irishguy:

I was just wondering how adventurous/wild are bf girls. I mean are they into spanking, light bondage, golden showers etc

Irishguy,

If you ask politely, I am sure they want to do the right thing and piss all over you after you received your spanking! The only downside is you can forget about kissing afterwards.

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by Irishguy:

I was just wondering how adventurous/wild are bf girls.

I mean are they into spanking, light bondage, golden showers etc

Just thought I'd ask what experiences other people have had and how do you suggest somethings to the girls!

Is the direct approach better?

Spanking:

Sure, the girls don't mind a light spanking of the buttocks every now and again.

Light bondage:

Not many BG's know about this stuff, whether they're willing to try it depends on the girl. Just ask. You will have more luck if you are the one on the receiving end. I doubt many of the standard BG's consider pain and pleasure as both sides of the same coin.

If you want someone who knows what they are doing in this area ask at Kings Corner or Kings Castle 3 bars in Patpong. Some of the ladyboys there are well versed in this stuff, but again, they'd rather *they* were the ones administering the pain. If you want to dish it out, expect to pay for the privilege.

Remember - and this applies to ladyboys and BG's - if you find the right one they'll walk all over you in high-hells and stub cigarettes out on you no problem, but you can't leave a mark on them.

Golden showers:

I've tried two approaches, both worked... for me.

1) Get the girl to your apartment (or short time room) and play around a little. Once she says she wants the toilet, take her hand and lead her to the bathroom (or wherever the sordid act is to take place) and, well, lie down, and signal her what to do. In my experience they will laugh and look a little shocked, but they will do it, or at least try to.

2) Ask the girl while in the bar. If she doesn't seem to like the idea ask for her to find a girl who does. Offering some cash on top of the standard fee is a sure fire winner.

I got two stunning girls from King Castle 1 on Patpong this way. I promised to pay each 1,000baht more if they would partake in some dual-girl pissing action.

On a related note,I am always on the lookout for bargirls that like to "do the deed" wearing a chicken suit while singing "You Light Up My Life" simultaneous with noshing bagels and creamcheese. Dammit!!! Is there no one who can accomodate me here??? wink.gif" border="0

Archived