Would she know my name, if she saw me in Heaven?

robaus

It used to be my number one address,

Yup. The one time I was there a year and a half ago, Dec 2005, I thought I was in, well, Go Go Heaven. Never made it back and by the sounds of things I probably won't again.

Ahh well, one for the memories. *Reaches for the violin*

I think the same tattooed girl used to work downstairs at Carousel. She seemed a natural in the lesbian show.

:beer:

Yes, that is the same girl. She looked much more fit when she was a showgirl at Carousel a couple of years ago.

I'm not sure how old she is but it'll be 3 years that Heaven Above opened this September. She was working in Carousel as a showgirl about 2 1/2 years ago.

Carousel had a pretty damn good lineup back then. Especially the little one who was in the Pattaya go-go calendar dressed as a cowgirl. I miss her. :sex:

I think the same tattooed girl used to work downstairs at Carousel. She seemed a natural in the lesbian show.

:beer:

Yes' date=' that is the same girl. She looked much more fit when she was a showgirl at Carousel a couple of years ago.

[/quote']

WOW! Spoke to her a few years back at Carousel and asked her if she's really a les and she said yes. Didnt even ask for a drink and we spoke for a while ; all with that beautiful smile on her face. Seemed like a nice girl at that time. And hot too!

Archived