Would she know my name, if she saw me in Heaven?

robaus

Here I was offering advice to another forum member some 6 months ago about how to handle explosive situations re Gogo dancers with attitude. Now itâ??s almost happened to me.

Had a nasty run in with a very pretty but immature bitch at Heavens Above the other night. I think she must have been on something.. or maybe sheâ??s just a natural ting tong. She was friendly enough on stage, bought her a drink straightaway when she came to sit with me, had a bit of a gentle diddle. I was genuinely interested in barfining her. It was 750 bf, but she insisted on using the ST room, she doesn't go off premises. I also negotiated 1000 for her. Then I said OK but not tonight, tomorrow (I actually meant it.. she has a gorgeous body).. I'd just had a shag the day before.. can't cum unless at least 2 day gap these days :(

At that her mood changed completely. Didn't quite slap my face, more like just pushed my face away (she definitely meant it as an insult).. didn't hurt. I thought I don't have to put up with this crap, so I took my arms from around her and said "bpai bpai.. go go" Didn't touch her, just the reverse.. I want nothing to do with you. She hurled a string of abuse at me...probably because she'd lost face being rejected. She obviously knew she was one of the best looking girls there, and was a bit up her herself. My mate witnessed the whole thing and so did the mamasan, who was sitting right next to me fortunately. The mamasan apologized profusely. She said the girl was young and silly, I find a better girl for you. Mai ben rai krap, I said. I checkbinned, tipped the waitress, but obviously not the bitch â?? she could have had another LD and a 100 baht out of me, and a ST the next night, if sheâ??d had any sense. No doubt she was petulant because sheâ??d put in 5 minutes of her time, but I was not barfining her immediately. Fortunately in Pattaya itâ??s still not obligatory to barfine every girl you buy a drink for.

Anyway, I won't be going back there for a while.

In retrospect, I should have handled it differently. Count to 10, waited a few moments and said,"Excuse me tilak, I go hong nam." She no doubt would have abandoned me and gone back dancing. No loss of face.

Maybe I had a lucky break... who knows what sort of control freak she might have been in bed.

Let this be no reflection on Heavens Above itself. Itâ??s a very lively gogo bar. Iâ??ve barfined 2 or 3 lovely girls from there, friendly and capable of making an old man very happy, or a happy man very old. :grin:

And the mamasan was totally professional and apologetic. :up:

Just watch out for the young, pretty one with attitude.:down:

Made up for it all last night with a stunner from Electric Blue Jnr instead.:hubba:

:beer:

Don't bother yourself what you could have done better. I am almost certain that I know which fucking whore you are talking about! Her boyfriend is a "Hello Boy" at Paris Agogo, THAT's why she doesn't leave the premises, she is not supposed to do anything but dancing. Security won't let him come upstairs so she can go to the ST rooms with you (which are nice btw, I almost died in the jacuzzi room by slipping and falling on my back from 2 meters height)

However, this girl is full of shit, I have a regular there (the teeny one with a farang sounding name who gets pum bui more and more) I was waiting for her finishing her show and the bitch you talked about came to me and said without even knowing me "where my drink" i said "on the bar" she said "you buy me drink okay?" I said "No" She "you kinneau??" I said, "NO I just don't like the way you talk, you are not polite" She started ranting at me and things said things like "bullshit man, you no speak good bla bla!" She didn't wanted to go and insisted to stand right in front of me begging for a drink. I would win every ignoring contest in the worls and so I played out my strength and ignored that whore! My girl came from stage and just gave one harsh look and she took off! She told me that there are problems with her almost on a daily basis, told me about the boyfriend downstairs and told me that she thinks she is taking drugs!

Maybe we go there together and uspet her with team work!

Thanks for the info, CT. :up:

Puts things into perspective a bit more. That's what this forum is all about, mates helping each other to have more hassle free sanuk.

>>Maybe we go there together and uspet her with team work!

... err, thanks but no thanks. I don't want to start WW3! hehe

As I said earlier, Heavens Above is a fun gogo. Maybe worthwhile getting to know the mamasan to recommend the right girl for you.

... or, choose the same tilak as I did and refuse to buy her a drink or bf her... then retire to a safe distance to watch the fireworks... by then you'll know you've found the wrong one! :grinyes:

:beer:

...but she insisted on using the ST room, she doesn't go off premises...The mamasan ...said the girl was young and silly...

:redflag::redflag::redflag: Be very careful here. Those are all signs that she may have an "ID card problem" meaning she is underage. You were probably better off the way it transpired.

Cheers,

SD

:redflag::redflag::redflag: Be very careful here. Those are all signs that she may have an "ID card problem" meaning she is underage. You were probably better off the way it transpired.

No really SD, ID card is a MUST HAVE at heavens. I is a boyfriends problem. There is no other bitch like her! Hence I am saying bitch since so many call me the Hoe Whisperer!

T... or, choose the same tilak as I did and refuse to buy her a drink or bf her... then retire to a safe distance to watch the fireworks... by then you'll know you've found the wrong one! :grinyes:

I am sure if we were talking about the same girl you wont find her anymore! Seems upsetting 12 customers in only 4 days was even enough for her funny boss!

That's what this forum is all about, mates helping each other to have more hassle free sanuk

I wish the board cliques would think the same ;)

Have things improved at Heaven Above over the past couple of months??

Last time I was in there I wouldn't have barfined a single dancer. Okay... maybe one by the looks of her but there are some nasty rumors about her health. :crazy:

It a shame cause this was one of the hottest bars last year.

You are lucky to find out about her bad attitude. She was sure to short you on ST.

A few years back I noticed a dancer at a gogo that would not go out with a customer. She would only do customers in the ST room of the gogo. It turned out that she was severely brutalized by a customer and was now too scared to go outside with customers.

Have things improved at Heaven Above over the past couple of months??

It a shame cause this was one of the hottest bars last year.

When they got rid off the couches to fit in more people it lost it's style and it's charm, therefore the girls have gained pounds! They had 4 real hotties, one is left and she weights about 58kilo now but is only 1.52m tall :) They still have the tattoo babe which I find disgusting to talk to but what can you expect from a girl who has tattooed almost every inch of her body at the age of 19yo??

It used to be my number one address, now I go there twice a month to say hello to the fattie

They still have the tattoo babe which I find disgusting to talk to but what can you expect from a girl who has tattooed almost every inch of her body at the age of 19yo??

A good lay and a couple STDs? Or is this a rhetorical question? :grin:

YimSiam

Archived