Bra braless or naked

LOS John

Just came back from LOS , was at the Carnival at NEP a week ago on friday , noticed the girls dancing had bra and undies on , I remember a few months ago when I was there they were either braless or dancing naked . One sanuker next to me thinks the cops were around so they put their clothes back on , but when I went around the corner to Carousal I noticed the girls there were naked . Just curious if the presence of cops makes a difference and does different bars have different dress code for the women in NEP and Clinton , I prefer the bars that have women with less clothes , any info appreciated , thanks .

I was sat near the entrance in one of the ground floor GoGos in NEP a few months back, recently arrived in the bar and was just taking in the scene of topless and naked dancers. Some increased activity by the entrance took my attention for a few seconds, by the time my gaze returned to the stage all the dancers were fully covered in the critical areas. Some had obviously left the stage in a hurry and been replaced by others who were already dressed.

No more than 10 seconds later three or four Thai men, plain clothes police I was reliably informed by the waitress standing next to my table. A few minutes later they were gone, rapidly followed by the dancers' bras and in many cases pants.

The whole episode lasted not more than four minutes.

TIT

Archived