Germany has better understanding toward Thailand:

Mentors

Nuremberg - The German foreign minister had a "correct impression" of the political development in Thailand after the briefing by Thai Foreign Minister Nitya Pibulsonggram in a bilateral meeting, said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Tharit Charungvat.

The comment was the most positive response from the country, which currently holds the presidency of the European Union (EU), since the coup on Sept 19 last year, said Tharit.

Nitya is attending the 16th Asean-EU Ministerial Meeting (AEMM) in Nuremberg, Germany, where 37 ministers from EU and Asean attended. The meeting is from 14 - 15 March. He will also be delivering a speech in the plenary session on the political situation in Thailand.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/03/15/headlines/headlines_30029382.php

CTroy, any comment? :grin:

Look, we Germans are supposed to pretend to understand everything and be supportive after what we have done! Perfect Slimers on a political level! Seems WE need something from THEM

However reality is that my Cousin 50yo came with 4 of his poker friends and the call every lady "Inge" and when a girl looks nice they sing "Ich hab die Haare schön".

That enough comment? I have no other comment except that germans are stupid and our foreign policy sucks big time!

Look, we Germans are supposed to pretend to understand everything and be supportive after what we have done! Perfect Slimers on a political level! Seems WE need something from THEM

However reality is that my Cousin 50yo came with 4 of his poker friends and the call every lady "Inge" and when a girl looks nice they sing "Ich hab die Haare schön".

That enough comment? I have no other comment except that germans are stupid and our foreign policy sucks big time!

Just don't start a post entitiled "How Dumb Are Germans"... there's been enough of that shit going on already! :confused::crazy:

Perfect Slimers on a political level! Seems WE need something from THEM

;) from Wikipedia

THEM was a Northern Irish band formed in Belfast in April 1964, best known for the garage rock standard "Gloria" and launching singer Van Morrison's career.

:bangit:

;) from Wikipedia

THEM was a Northern Irish band formed in Belfast in April 1964, best known for the garage rock standard "Gloria" and launching singer Van Morrison's career.

:bangit:

Did they also play the song "the English third person accusative"???? :confused:

Patti Smiths version is really great, but my favorite is the version with Morrison/John Lee Hooker from the 90ies!

Look' date=' we Germans are supposed to pretend to understand everything and be supportive after what we have done! Perfect Slimers on a political level! Seems WE need something from THEM

That enough comment? I have no other comment except that germans are stupid and our foreign policy sucks big time![/quote']

Just don't start a post entitiled "How Dumb Are Germans"... there's been enough of that shit going on already! :confused::crazy:

This only proves how dumb some board members are to conclude CT would mean ALL Germans :banghead:

Archived