Is this cheating?

cavanami

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually in a situation just like this a few years back. My Thai GF had always been bi-curious. She called me one day and told me she had snogged a co-worker of hers at a party.

I had mixed feelings. One the one hand I was a little turned on. On the other hand, what the f**k was she doing snogging someone else?

I have to admit though, I didn't take it as seriously as I would have if it was another guy.

On my next trip we had a threesome with this friend of hers. It wasn't what I expected it to be... as I didn't find this other girl so attractive.

I also think that if its a one off thing, and a purely sexual thing, that's fine. But, if it's a long term, regular thing then it is cheating.

If it is a sexual affair it would appreciate it.

If she is seriously in love with this other woman then I can see myself being in a conflict!

Why? if she pisses off with another woman/man then she was not worth it in first place, so why get beat up. Just go out have some fun there's plenty more fish in the sea and she probably did you a favour.

Cheating is cheating, whether it be man, woman or dog...ok maybe not the dog...but there's intimacy and emotional and physical responses...anyone who says different is living in a dream world.

KS - Can we have a function, similar to "Ignore" but "Morally correct"

I'd like to keep track, as I am pretty short term stoopid, of which posters are morally correct and which are amiguos like me.

LazyPhil, don't worry, I'll never confuse you for anything other than a incredibly fit morally correct person ;)

(Hows the diet by the way? I am down 6 kg in 8 weeks, pretty chuffed but feeling I may slip)

DOG

(Hows the diet by the way? I am down 6 kg in 8 weeks, pretty chuffed but feeling I may slip)

:rotl::yikes:

You're as bad a Sua Dum in his other post saying he was 110kg!!

Just joking - you *DID* look slimmer last Friday night... Dumsoda on the other hand... :hmmm::closemouth:

Archived