First Night Out

JeffWinston

I wandered over to Soi Cowboy last night for a look around. To put it mildly, very interesting place; to say nothing of entertaining. After checking out a couple of places, ended up going to some hotel sort of place with a couple of sweet young â??ladiesâ? from Midnite (?) for a couple of hours. Fun was had by all. Well, truthfully, I can only speak for myself and I had a lot.

Though it was a good time, I donâ??t see myself getting addicted or anything (as I have read about here), probably something I will do at most a couple times a month on a night out.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are for real aren't you Jeff? I mean the big salary, the big benefits, given a golf club membership within a few days of arriving and then first ever night out in Thailand you bag a couple of "sweet ladies" from Midnite (you even spelt it correctly). All seems a bit too good to be true?

You are for real aren't you Jeff? I mean the big salary, the big benefits, given a golf club membership within a few days of arriving and then first ever night out in Thailand you bag a couple of "sweet ladies" from Midnite (you even spelt it correctly). All seems a bit too good to be true?

Bingo. :yeahthat:

I hope I'm real, but I do admit the last week as some unrealness about it. Feel better today, had a good time last night, a typical medicore round of golf (though the caddies are great!) and I'm caught up on e-mail until tomorrow morning when my second week starts.

I spelt it right because it is in big letters across the front. I am an engineer and notice such things.

Archived