First Night Out

JeffWinston

Well, yeah, that happens sometimes...I mean If you are usung your real name, and your wife accidently reads this board, well, could take some explaining.

On a humoursu note, somewhat related, I know a guy in BKK, who never uses his real name (Tim) he uses a fake name in case a girl ever calls him when he is with his wife walking along Sukhumvit...the name he uses? JIM...bright guy, the divorce was nasty.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Ok its just an unusually "normal" moniker.

Back to the topic..Check out the Apts near the river. I personally would not live anywhere but near the river "Jeff" cause it helps with the heat, pollution,breezes and it makes everything in general more palatable. I have a killer river view and just live to sit and watch it all go by...

I am an engineer and notice such things.

I know plenty of Engineer's in Thailand who don't get as good a package as you appear to get. What type of Engineer are you?

I guess I'm sort of a middle level kinda process sort of engineer. Don't want to say too much as I have been warned not to say too much. I thought the package (?) I have seems to be the standard. What kind of engineers do you know?

It pretty much is, tho' it seems to have not changed much from over 15 years ago when I worked for a major automotive manufacturer...

EDIT: Do yourself a favour and follow Dog's advice. Look for a home in the Nichida Thani area. Your wife will be much happier there, especially if she has never lived outside of the US before. And it is very close to ISB. And pick up one of these immediately if not sooner.

Cheers,

SD

Archived