Rant - She keeps calling but the Sex Sucked!!!

scott808

Hi, ever meet a girl and you take her home for sex. And the sex was totally bogus. I had a few in my life, but this one keeps calling every few days a week to fuck again. She is nice but!!! :dunno:

She wouldn't perform oral. Wouldn't let me give oral. I had to be on top the whole time, and the bitch tried to lock her legs around your hips to stop you from ramping it deep and hard in to her.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was telling a friend about her and I asked him if he wanted me to formward her calls to his phone. He told me to fuck off! :cussing:

Sorry, I feel much better now! :soapbox:

yeah, I already told her that she should find somebody else because I don't think we are a match. I was nice about it, maybe it's time to get mean.

Fatal Attraction or something very similar. I got to figure out how to forward only her call to Nana Hotel.

:scared:

There is another possibility. I had an experience with a Chinese girl who was very frigid at first. So I stopped seeing her. A few months later she called me and wanted to get together. Now she was hot to trot! It seems she spent that time wondering about what she was missing and decided it was time to find out! The results were pretty amazing...

Archived