Funny Go-Go Bar Incidents

El_Tel

- In the old King's Castle 1. Getting annoyed with an over persistent unathorized sit-down, on being asked "where you from?", I replied "Sweden", hoping that would curtail any further conversation, only for the girl to drag over a tall blond guy called Erik.

- In Woodstock during a late-eighties dance contest. Seeing a totally pissed up customer fall back from his stageside barstool. Upon hitting the ground unconcious, he remained in the seated position on his stool, still holding his beer bottle.

- In Angelwitch Pattaya. An oiled up showgirl slips on the oil and ends up on top of the front row customers.

I remember going to a friend's birthday party at a gogo in Soi Cowboy quite a while back. The guy's wife had booked out the whole gogo for the night and also put on a huge spread of a buffet down one side of the gogo.

She had also arranged a baby elephant ornate with birthday ribbons to come into the bar with a box on its back that contained his birthday present from her.

Yes, the elephant came in right on time.

What was the first thing the elephant saw?

The buffet.

I leave the results to your imagination.

The wife was in tears. We all thought it was hilarious.

Had to go out and buy a kebab though as all the food was either eaten, ruined, or covered in elephant snot or saliva.

Nice one!

In the 1980s in a short lived showbar on Patpong: the gal on stage was trying to do the "shoot the banana" stunt. On her second shot, the banana landed in some punter's mug of beer! I don't recall if they gave him another one or not.

Also around the same time, there used to be an overweight American who did the "f*cking show" in some of the bars. (He told me he didn't get paid; it was his way to shag the girls for free.) For whatever reason, that night he couldn't get stiff. The gal tried everything -- wanking, sucking, yanking on it -- all to no avail. After about 10 minutes the guy stood up, said "Sorry, folks ... I can't get it up tonight," and got off the stage. A stunt dick had to be brought in to finish the show.

:rolleyes:

Mac-

You make me feel old! This was the group that had Firecat, Supergirls and the one on the Suriwong side of Patpong? Baby or something like that? Last upstairs bar above where the Thai boxing place was.

Big guy for sure.....blondish hair?

If we are talking about the same guy he was like five years over on his visa, lived on 20 baht a day for food despite the weight and humped on stage two or three times a night.

I always envied him for his career choice.

Funny go go experiences, hmm. Can remember one time I took a work visitor out to Patpong one night to see the shows, etc. The guy is acting like he finds the whole thing just a bit distasteful, not interested by the women that are hitting him up for colas - then he goes to the toilet, and a few minutes after his return a cute dancer comes to our table and asks me in Thai whether she can trust my friend or not... She explains that while "in the toilet" he's secretly arranged to meet her after close, and she wants to know whether he'll show or not!

YimSiam

In the 1980s in a short lived showbar on Patpong: the gal on stage was trying to do the "shoot the banana" stunt. On her second shot, the banana landed in some punter's mug of beer! I don't recall if they gave him another one or not........

In the early 90's I was in Queens Castle I with a mate who was showing some visitors from his Hong Kong office the sights. He knew the girl who was doing the banana show and when she fired the banana it landed on the floor. Anyway quick as a flush she jumped off the stage grabbed the banana off the floor and shoved it in my mates mouth! Priceless, he was so stunned he just sat there with the dirty banana sticking out of his gob. :o

In the late 90'ies at Hollywood 2 they had a kung fu show and a not so young lady that pulled fish and other stuff out of her pussy. Among the most far-out things she put in there (and pulled out)was a frog. I was present the night the frog did not come out when it was supposed to... It had died inside her and she had to squad on the stage and pull it out. Do I have to mention that nobody offerede "mouth to mouth" to save the frog...

/D

Archived