That's Really Wrong

ChristianTroy

You are making a whores life a little bit worse then it already is. A great man you are indeed.

Again you are talking about something you don't know ! For starters, this whore is cheating! We have established that point I guess. She is a scammer , we have established that too I guess! This girl has 15 shows per night and gets tipped at average 500 baht per show! She works 28 days per month and on top of it she gets money for drinks and a 15k Salary. Do the math, she makes more than many farangs in farangland! She doesn't need to go with a customer, she picks them wisely, not because she has feelings for them, no because she wants a replacement or an addition to her 20k Kiddie Sponsor! That is why I have mentioned her boss and my daily appearance at her club. I know simply everything about these girls and they know everything about me and most certainly what don't like. And if you think she has a sad life by dancing on stage and picking 4 regulars which arent ugly with some decent income then you haven't seen her car yet! Moo Noi knows the bar and he can probably back up that the top girls receive shitloads of cash in tips! I still admit I wasn't acting mature or rational at any point except for not punching her boyfriend to mashed potatoes but in my introduction I have said I had a good night with 4 Top Showgirls, not 4 random BKK hookers from NanaPlaza, if you can't make a sense of the informations you should better not say such strong words, because if you would come here tomorrow and see what is going on you would most likely beg on your knees for forgiveness for saying so much bullshit! These girls use their pussy as weapons and one reason why I get along with them well is not because they fear me or make much money... no it is because I am straight with them and let them know when the crap gets too big! Hence as a business partner I don't pay the full price, therefore the drinks they get from me aren't counted as lady drinks, no money for them and still they sit with me for hours, simply because they don't need the 40 crappy baht for a drink! The only money they can get from me is by going home with me. Nothing you have said is remotely true or based on knowledge, just some grumpy bullshit to make a point! Many people on this board know me and the know I treat them well, what she did was sending me a message and I sent one back! She even admitted it. I am sure you don't care and believe she is apologizing for the income and looses face in front of her friends on purpose by doing that! Just make sure you don't cross the line with your words in the future and don't twist or make interpretations when you don't know the facts! Bash me for being acting childish because I was drunk! I won't argue with you about that! Maybe you come here and I give you 19 Sambuccas and a couple of whiskeys straight up and we will see how mature and deep thinking you will be after that! Idiot!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the other hand, maybe just a lack of class by some. But that isn't terribly unusual in Pattaya...more the norm.

Don't worry about class, taping an average gogo dancer and post her on the internet without her permission is really classy as much as your kickname :neener:! Other than that I agree what you have said about the High School Games!

I still admit I wasn't acting mature or rational at any point except for not punching her boyfriend to mashed potatoes

e-penis~

but in my introduction I have said I had a good night with 4 Top Showgirls, not 4 random BKK hookers from NanaPlaza

attempt at e-penis with the pattaya crowd. Or perhaps just resentment of people who can afford to pay more in BKK instead of Pataya. Resentment among mongers... haha.

if you can't make a sense of the informations you should better not say such strong words, because if you would come here tomorrow and see what is going on you would most likely beg on your knees for forgiveness for saying so much bullshit!

keyboard warrior~~~~~

I guess now we know your reasons why you've replied in my thread!

Your lucky day, now I give you the chance to proof that I am just Keyboard Warrior! On Wednesday between 4pm to 5 pm I am at Gulliver's BKK. I am there for a meeting with someone from this board! I am keen to hear you saying the same things to my face, I really am. Now the entire board knows where I am on Wednesday, everybody is invited to watch you repeating how you cross the line again! Don't worry, I let you walk out unharmed, I even buy you a beer, I just want to hear it from you to make sure it isn't you who is the keyboard warrior who stirs things up!

I will accept that invitation for two reasons. One is to see if the conversation between CT and Weird will be jaidee or if fists will be flying.

Number two and :topic: is I would like to apply for a job at his new establishment.

I would like to be hong nam papa-san. I would have it all....the steaming hot, good smelling facecloths, powder, gum and mints, combs for those of you with hair (I don't have much left anymore) and best of all, I would hire female staff for the little neck massages instead of males. And they would stay along with the theme of the bar and have little navy uniforms of some sort. Short shorts or skirts and maybe a nice little hat. Lots of ideas CT, just let me know. I'd love a 1 year visa and work permit. :grin:

Hahaha

I know the Bathroom Attendant at Lace in New York, this guy was making loads of money. As soon he learned about the JägerBombs (Big glass of Red Bull and a droped shot glass of Jägermeister) he came out throwing rounds. I think he lost a 2 months income in 2 hours, a Jägerbomb was 12USD :)

However, if you wanna be the Sin City Hong Nam Attendant you can do it as your own business, I won't be in your way! :)

However, come see me on Wednesday, It is always great to see the face behind the handle, and you handle definitely caught my attention :)

Not sure if you need a Visa when you have a work permit, but I am really dumb about those things. Can hook you up with a guy who knows more about that!

ps

there won't be any fist fights, I am sure he is a jai dee guy in real life and I am also sure he won't come!

Nice twist fella :smirk:

Thanx fella. However it wasn't a twist really just another way of looking at the incident.

You were trying to make out that this kid, an innocent amongst wolves if I can be so bold as to dramatise the situation, was a cunt. He, the cuckold, was none the wiser of the situation and your actions inflamed it. :o You, with your nightlife experience, should have known that the incident was potentially sticky and bowed out. After all you have 50 weeks a year without him around to screw the bird and get pissed. 19 sambucas or not it's not an excuse. I have been totally shitfaced from time to time however I tend to still act reasonably without looking for trouble etc as it's not my bag. Whilst I don't like fisticuffs nor am I a keyboard warrior, whatever that means, and if I were in Bangkok I'd have no qualms meeting you and saying it to your face if it were important. However I'm not. So, if you're ever in Cambodia, well for the next couple of weeks, pop along for a drink. They're on you! :smirk:

Archived