That's Really Wrong

ChristianTroy

Gentlemen,

I have a little story to share. There is this girl, actually my #3 girl in my Thailand Ranking and her 20yo Boyfriend. (Moo Noi might be able to describe the shape of her ass in perfect English)

She is one of my regulars when he isn't in town, which is the case for 49 weeks per year. He however sponsors her with 20k baht per month and according to his age and the fact that he only comes 3 weeks per year to see her implies that 20k baht is a lot for him to afford. She told me he would be in Town 3 weeks ago and asked me not to call her, I wouldn't call her because I know what a jealous fella he is as he has called her many times and she actually talked with him when we were physically connected (get the picture?) He checks up on her every night and accuses her of cheating if she doesn't answer the phone 2 minutes after 3am (bar closes 3 sometimes 3:40)

However, he is in town for 3 weeks and she goes to work every night while he sits in her 17sqm pad watching TV (no Hotel). Somehow it happened that I was in a really good mood last night and had my top 4 ranked girls in Thailand with me at her bar. Everybody was pretty much drunk and the Mamasan was throwing rounds of Sambuccas the entire time! Bar closed 3.30am and we went to a well known Disco close to her bar. She had 7 missed calls from him and he showed up at that same Disco by surprise. I didn't know that because one of the girls who offered me free sex in the last 7 days for 5 times established that she called him to make me jealous, in fact it was the free sex girl (Board member The Fezman said to me "Don't do it she will eat you alive") who was jealous about her. Of course Sexy Ass lady was trying to fix it with her boyfriend and started kissing him all over, because she wasn't supposed to be in that Disco and she needed to let her body talk to calm him down. Still having the words of free sex girl in my head + 19 Sambuccas I started kissing Free sex girl to show that her kissing with the boyfriend doesn't have any impact on me (childish).

Sexy Ass Girl however slapped me right into my face and her boyfriend witnessed it. I don't wanted her to be in trouble with this boy so I told him that if I would ever get crazy for the free sex girl she may bitch slap me to remember me that I don't want her! The sweet kid believed it!

Top Showgirl of Sexy Ass girls bar noticed she gotta do something to bring the mood back on track, so she went to that guy and told him to stand with us on the table. He seriously answered "sorry, I don't want to be seen with bar girls" (Not sure he realized what he was sponsoring for 19 months and holding in his arms at the moment he said that) This however upsets me a lot and I thought "why do I care" ... kissed free sex girl again but this time like there was no tomorrow and pressed my body really hard against hers (she can stand it, she is farang size in every way) Sexy Ass started yelling at free sex girl in Thai and from the pieces I understood it was nothing nice and it was about me :)

I thought it was a good idea to go to the restrooms, unfortunately her boyfriend followed me and asked me "Whats going on with you and my girlfriend!" and shoved me against the wall (that turned some heads though) I said "please don't shove me again, I don't want to hurt you physically nor emotionally" I guess he was happy I didn't beat him and said "sorry" He asked nicely, "can you explain me what is going on between you two?" I said "nothing, really! Relax, we are all just drunk and I am just a friend of your girlfriend, more like a brother and she hates that other girl, that's all" I have just finished saying that when Sexy Ass joined us to make me a scene. "Why you do this to me? Why you have to kiss her in front of me, do you want to hurt me?" I said to her "you have noticed that your boyfriend is standing right next to you, do you?" she said "I don't care about him, he boring me, why you want to make me sad?" He said "what did you just say?" she said "fuck off H**** I want to talk with CT now" (oh man that poor kid, i thought) He tried to sound more manly and said "you say fuck off to me after what I have done for you?" she vented :onfire: "shut up, you not do nothing for me, you no live with me, you only want to see me 3 weeks......" and that is where I left them alone. I know from her friend that she was telling a lot of things this night and told him that she has a couple of regulars, otherwise she couldn't afford stuff!

The guy acted like a prick when he said he doesn't wanna be seen with bar girls but I think he was just a little bit intimidated and had probably a grudge against everything that belongs to her bar. He seemed like a nice kid, he is just freaking stupid to pay a girl money for more than 19 months by seeing her 6 weeks in total! And about her I can only say that she is one of these shy girls, she has 2 or 3 regulars who live here and she looks 100% spectacular and doesn't know that, On stage she is a bomb shell and off stage she almost apologizes for breathing the same air as you. 19 Sambuccas, a couple of Whiskey Soda and 3 Cocktails really brought out the beast in her (silent waters) This girl however dropped on my ranking for being stupid and respect less to a person who really loves her, she didn't give a shit about his feelings. It honors me in some way that I was the reason for the outbreak of her jealousy attack and I have really not acted mature by kissing the other girl which I have hurt too, but after all I don't want ever talk to sexy ass again, because yesterday she showed me that she is the prototype of a cold and heartless bitch and even when I can understand that this Kid upsets her and is not that man of her life, she showed that all she cares is herself, no matter how much someone else get hurt and that is not even normal for a BG. I thought that was really wrong!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I have just finished saying that when Sexy Ass joined us to make me a scene"

So am I correct in assuming that this whole scene took place in the toilet?

In front of the toilet in Marine1!

Moo Noi..... "Hmmm Walnuts!"

He is reall gonna learn the hard way, because he has forgiven her and they are going to Phuket tomorrow! :doah:

I just love it when I am giving some guy credit and then he turns out to be the dumbest man in the world! How could he possibly forgive her? He got the first seat in the Si Saket Rocket!

I started kissing Free sex girl to show that her kissing with the boyfriend doesn't have any impact on me (childish).

Well that's the only rational part of the story........CT you've been around long enough to know the emotional stability of most BG's so based on your behaviour what did you expect.

Archived