Web site available for Peppermint in Pattaya?

whatsup

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up a gal last Sunday at 'showcase', then took her barhopping and ended up at Peppermint. Should have gone there first, she introduced me to her friend, a blonded yummy girl, who dances on the backstage. Liked my hands all over, and wanted to join us for a double. hot stuff, but I had to turn her down, running on empty after a week in BKK. But I'll be back for her next time. Peppermint rocks.

I had a great time there last thursday and picked up a very hot girl with stunning body. She was a true fucking machine and I wanted to check out their web site to see if I could see some pics of her. Funny thing the most popular go go in Pattaya don't have a web site :confused:

Peppermint is pretty much a word-of-mouth kind of place and get a lot of coverage from web boards like this about Pattaya etc.

I guess if a bar does so well as Peppermint, why bother with the cost of a website?

How could it actually improve their business?

Not a lot really IMO.

BJ,

Peppermint is what you make it.

Yes - there is great eye candy in there.

Yes - there are some girls with a lot of attitude in there.

But it remains one of the best gogos in Pattaya (Thailand?) for looking at hot chicks polishing poles.

If you want a girl in Peppermint, tell her what you're after BEFORE you bar fine her and if she says "yes" go for it. If she doesn't agree, move on.

No one if forcing anyone to buy LD's or pay bar in there. It's all the punter's decision.

I've BF'd 4 chicks from Peppermint, and had 3 let-downs, and 1 good experience.

So now I don't BF in there. Simple as that.

But I still like going there for the music, the cheap beer, and the fact that there's so much going on around me that there is always something to look at and catch my attention.

MooNoi, yes i think you have summed up the place very well. I like too have a couple of beers in there when i'm in town, as you say plenty of attractive eye candy, lively atmosphere and reasonable price beer. As i'm married its strictly "window shopping" so not interested in bar fining. But i think a single guy looking too bar fine one of their best lookers and get a great sex long time for small money is going to be very dissapointed 9 times out of 10?!

Simie.

I love the place, I like the variety of attractions there, it is as simie said very lively and full of action and it is also a total tourist bar with loads of girls and on a good day there is 1 or 2 that i remotely like!

For the atmosphere PM is :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

For the ladies and the lame dancing :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I've bar fined 4 girls from Peppermint over the last two years and only once have I been disappointed (I do most of my Sanook in BKK). This time was the first time back in over a year, and I still like the place.

There are other bars in Pattaya that have better shows/dancing, but you'd still have a good time in Peppermint!

Archived