Web site available for Peppermint in Pattaya?

whatsup

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can read in my Field reports I have had some great fucks from there, But came to displike the place last year

IMHO the eye candy in there was not as good as it used to be and attitued is becomming a big turn off

I have had better in Anglewitch Club bousche , and off course in bangers

Club Boesche again. You go there twice in 6 weeks and you won't see 90% of the girls from 6 weeks before anymore. That is a big turnoff. A bar that looses their girls almost every month might have a slight mamasan problem, assuming that she is responsible for bringing the girls! I have seen quite some mamasans coming and leaving :)

I like bars that keep their girls for a long time, it tells you a lot that the girls are doing well and a girl that is doing well is less scammy! S

Happy A Gogo, I am happy they having a good business with Peppermint and Happy A Gogo but it isn't a place for me either. It is a plain gogo bar with average girls! I guess after seeing so many bars that operate the same way I am kinda bored of places where dozens of girls barely move to the music and wearing all the same gear! All girls look bored and there is ZERO interaction! I never have and never will order a girl from stage, that is just too lame. I also don't pick a girl based on her looks only, I want to see her fun potential and the only way to find that out is interaction!

It is Pattaya you can show here, so why no having more places like Whats Up, Boesche if you will and even Taboo and Angelwitch that are a little bit different! Isn't it boring you to sit with you back to a wall and looking at a stage where girls pretend to dance?

Living Dolls Showcase in example caters guys who like shows, the show girls are barely uniformed, for the most shows they have individual clothings and that makes the whole scenery way more alive!

The trouble with shows is that a bar has the same shows day after day so once you've seen them once it just becomes boring after that and once you've seen them a few times it becomes irritating. All I really want from a bar is lots of girls with some sexy onces to choose from. Peppermint is always going to have that.

Agtee with CT

PPM has no real fun, just the pattaya shuffle and the yelling for the pingpong balls.

I just remember my last trips to Shark on SC . Nice ladies, all dancing and really interacting with the customers. looking like they were willing to have some fun off the stage too.

I never syw that in PPM last times I visited, only the agressiveness of "me want drink" and not "**ME want to get fucked by you tonight**"

Couldnt agree more !! Going into a bar seeing some hotties and having some bevys is great,add a show or 2 and its still a good time.

Now come back the next night and see the same shows..........now im bored

Now have to find a different bar.

Not sure what the attraction to shows are, in moderation they are good, but I dont wanna go to a bar and see the same show day after day. totally boring.

Why not have girls on stage that actually dance ???? no pattaya shuffle !! This might help if the music was good ( please refer to previos post on music and DJs )

CT, you dont seem like the kinda guy who would hire any girls who do the pattaya shuffle, so when I go to SIN CITY im sure all the girls will be dancing up a storm..just dont make it show after show after show ......boring

Partyguy,

what you are saying is that you rather see the Pattaya Shuffle (aka Dance Pretenders) over and over again instead of a good show? I rather see a good show with hot girls 1000 times than the Pattaya shuffle! The quality of girls in the bars is pretty low atm, the good ones are freelancers now because it is way easier to make money. 1 SMS to 10 guys and at least 3 of them bite! Times are changing!

Sounds like a bad idea doesn't it? :) haha

I have reasons to believe that design and concept of my bar gives the girls the opportunity to make a little bit more extra money than in a regular a gogo bar. Look at Living Dolls Showcase, the top girls are working there up to 4 years now, simply because they can make more money in tips as they could possibly make by shagging. They have tried other bars or freelancing and usually return after 2-4 weeks! If the concept is wrong and I have made miscalculations regarding the customers behavior, then I will be struggling a lot to find good girls.

Archived