Web site available for Peppermint in Pattaya?

whatsup

Hi CT,

Just a question...

If the girls in your new bar can make more money in tips than by shagging, wouldn't that put the punters off from going there? (The punters who want to find a girl for a shag for the night, not neccessarily to see a show).

If the girls can make far more in the bar from tips / drinks / ping-pong ball-type-activities they are not going to want to go with customers for sex.

Word gets around and it ends up with "Peppermint" or "Angel Witch" syndrome where punters say:

"Good bar to visit, but don't bother bar-fining from there. The girls don't want to go or want to go and then leave the room 10 minutes later to get back to the bar."

Just curious on your take on this.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MooNoi, you beat me too it, i was just thinking the same thing after CT's comments. Is it going too be another one of the "concept" bars where guys go for a look and a couple of beers but know its not worth bothering with trying too BF a girl because they are either simply not interested, want silly money or think their shit does'nt stink? CT., don't get me wrong i wish you every success with your new venture, but i see a growing trend in Pattaya where gogos are becoming more a place of entertainment along the lines of a western lap dancing club rather than a place to aquire a girl to take out and shag? I think many single guys in Pattaya now go into agogos for a bit of fun and then head off to the beer bars or night clubs to find a shag for the night.

Simie.

Moo Noi & Simie

I am sure the bar will have 3 to 4 girls that rather stay in the bar instead of running off with a customer, up to her! Not all girls can get the same amounts in tips, it is a mix between show bar and a gogo bar, all the gogo girls will go with the customers and 85% of the show girls will go with the customers as well. If someone wants the real unique ones he has to make a unique offer or meet her when the bar is closed, that is what the most Top earners do, they tell the customers to wait after 3am unless he compensates her tips! I wouldn't worry about that. There are enough girls eager to go with customers.

Interesting remark:

these super hot stunner's are usually never requested. The unique hot ones are not basic BG material, they are usually very confident, extremely beautiful with great bodies and perfect large breasts and a breathtaking performance, the typical punter doesn't pick a girl like that, too hot and the regular punter is usually not very confident and rather picks a girl from a lower level where he has nothing to loose! I observe that for quite a while and those who are after the stunner's are looking for a challenge, and are confident and usually willing to pay a higher price!

I know someone who just told me that he is intimidated by one very sweet girl and doesn't believe she would want to go long time with him. I spoke with the girl and found out that the confidence she shows on stage is a mask and that she remembers the guy and can't wait for him to come back. I must say she is one of the few pearls in the city, she couldn't look more unique, couldn't be more sweet and by all the informations I have she has a very great personality. My mate will be pleased to come back and barfine her! :grin:

i see a growing trend in Pattaya where gogos are becoming more a place of entertainment along the lines of a western lap dancing club rather than a place to aquire a girl to take out and shag? I think many single guys in Pattaya now go into agogos for a bit of fun and then head off to the beer bars or night clubs to find a shag for the night.

Not sure if it is a trend or what the punter chooses to do! I think I have said it before, I could barfine every girl in Pattaya, I just don't want THIS anymore. I have 4 girls at Showcase which I usually hang out with and I went home with them occasionally when horny at Marine 2. That is okay for me but bar fining just doesn't give me anything anymore, it is so unreal to me, it is like a mechanical process, you pay and know what will happen and that bores me to death and I have realized that many of the hard core tourists and basically all expats don't do this anymore as well! Get entertained at the bars and pick the shag later in one of the clubs! The short time tourist that only have 2 or 3 weeks to fuck their brains out they are still on the game as we have all been at the beginning and having some insights into the books of some bars the bar fines have rather increased than decreased!

Not sure if it is a trend or what the punter chooses to do! I think I have said it before, I could barfine every girl in Pattaya, I just don't want THIS anymore. I have 4 girls at Showcase which I usually hang out with and I went home with them occasionally when horny at Marine 2. That is okay for me but bar fining just doesn't give me anything anymore, it is so unreal to me, it is like a mechanical process, you pay and know what will happen and that bores me to death and I have realized that many of the hard core tourists and basically all expats don't do this anymore as well! Get entertained at the bars and pick the shag later in one of the clubs! The short time tourist that only have 2 or 3 weeks to fuck their brains out they are still on the game as we have all been at the beginning and having some insights into the books of some bars the bar fines have rather increased than decreased!

phase 2 you have moved onto , young anikin

Moo Noi & Simie

I am sure the bar will have 3 to 4 girls that rather stay in the bar instead of running off with a customer, up to her! Not all girls can get the same amounts in tips, it is a mix between show bar and a gogo bar, all the gogo girls will go with the customers and 85% of the show girls will go with the customers as well. If someone wants the real unique ones he has to make a unique offer or meet her when the bar is closed, that is what the most Top earners do, they tell the customers to wait after 3am unless he compensates her tips! I wouldn't worry about that. There are enough girls eager to go with customers.

Interesting remark:

these super hot stunner's are usually never requested. The unique hot ones are not basic BG material, they are usually very confident, extremely beautiful with great bodies and perfect large breasts and a breathtaking performance, the typical punter doesn't pick a girl like that, too hot and the regular punter is usually not very confident and rather picks a girl from a lower level where he has nothing to loose! I observe that for quite a while and those who are after the stunner's are looking for a challenge, and are confident and usually willing to pay a higher price!

I know someone who just told me that he is intimidated by one very sweet girl and doesn't believe she would want to go long time with him. I spoke with the girl and found out that the confidence she shows on stage is a mask and that she remembers the guy and can't wait for him to come back. I must say she is one of the few pearls in the city, she couldn't look more unique, couldn't be more sweet and by all the informations I have she has a very great personality. My mate will be pleased to come back and barfine her! :grin:

It's odd, i am insanely choosy i guess...i will graze and find the most stunning girl going...i'd rather just go home alone, if i don't find someone who is a total stunner...i've never been challenged by looks! The challenge most of the time is to find someone good looking enough!

Can someone give me directions to Peppermint please? Will be down over Songkran...CT, hope you are around then?

Not a chance, Zombie. Anytime but not Songkran! That is a week where you either lock yourself in or go somewhere else. I lock myself in... somewhere else, safe is safe! Don't do this to yourself, it is the pure horror!

WS, Right hand side,

up the escalator

next to marine disco

And don't forget to WALK up the escalator, coz early in the night it won't be turned on. :confused:

I don't know why they don't turn the thing on when the bar opens, but it seems to be started up about 9.00pm.

Maybe they want to save 10B on the electric bill for an hour?? :confused::confused:

Archived