Another night with Ms TheetNjai

Encore

> just imagine a toe fuck and then think about Feet Mushrooms <

Yes, I used to worry about passsing on my toe funghus while Visiting Ms2ToeF..K, but now she's gone, one less worry......

I indeed think the herpes thing is now getting to be only a minor worry, and warrants warning only when it is active. Picked it up probably 20 or 25 years ago, possibly from my falang wife, and it only very rarely raises its head. when it does, it is a minor nuisance. I've stopped thinking about it, and unless it is active, I don't refrain from BBBJ because of it.

>

I indeed think the herpes thing is now getting to be only a minor worry, and warrants warning only when it is active. Picked it up probably 20 or 25 years ago, possibly from my falang wife, and it only very rarely raises its head. when it does, it is a minor nuisance. I've stopped thinking about it, and unless it is active, I don't refrain from BBBJ because of it.

You aren't alone. That doesn't say it's right. Much of herpes is passed without symptoms. If you are only fucking your wife, that's fine. If you are fucking other people, that sucks.

I would not necessarily tell a BG or a random hookup that I have herpes if I was not having systems. That's mostly because I don't give a crap about them and I think it's understood that I may have a disease. But for any normal girl, I'd have a tough decision about whether or not to tell them. The ethical thing is yes but horniness overrides ethics more often than I'd like. I'd like to think if I had herpes, I'd tell them on the date before I think we'd have sex. I had a one-night stand once with a girl who wouldn't let me kiss her and would only let me finger her. She finally confessed she had herpes but that she had no symptoms. I've never forgotten how grateful I am she told me.

I had a one-night stand once with a girl who wouldn't let me kiss her and would only let me finger her. She finally confessed she had herpes but that she had no symptoms. I've never forgotten how grateful I am she told me.

Bit of a relationship-killer though! (For her I mean!)

One of my overnight stays a few days ago in Pattaya wouldn'tsuck me without condomr because she has a wound in her mouth. A friend (other girl in her bar had playfully hit her and done the damage, she was now reluctant to exchange body fluids. 'When you come back next time, I can!'

Fair enough.

Archived