Too Perfect

McBif

Muslim convert Cat Stevens in Berlin to pick up some sort of "humanitarian" award refuses to deal with the infidel whore staffers, according to this report:

YUSUF ISLAM IGNORES BARE-HEADED WOMEN

Muslim singer YUSUF ISLAM reportedly refused to speak with the female guides at a German event over the weekend (24-25MAR07) because they weren't veiled - despite accepting an honour for building bridges between Eastern and Western cultures. The star, formerly known as CAT STEVENS, received a special prize at the Echo Awards last night (25MAR07) in Berlin for his musical, social and political work and was praised as a bridge-builder between the West and the Islamic world. However, when the FATHER AND SON singer, 58, rehearsed his appearance the day before the prize giving (24MAR07), he acted rather narrow minded, according to German publication B.Z. When the hostesses approached Islam, who arrived with his management and his veiled wife FAEZIA, telling him that they were his guides, he simply ignored them and didn't even take a look at the women. Islam's manager explains, "Mr Islam doesn't speak with women except his wife. Least of all if they don't wear a headscarf. Things like that only happen via an intermediary."

26/03/2007 17:55

Miles From Nowhere

It is far more natural for intelligent people to cease believing in their own religion and become agnostic than to change to another. Be very wary of converts to "revealed religions" who embrace the words of a "great prophet".

I like the advice of the Buddha: Do not believe something just because everyone else does. Do not believe something just because people have for hundreds of years. Think for yourself!

Hi,

"I like the advice of the Buddha: Do not believe something just because everyone else does. Do not believe something just because people have for hundreds of years. Think for yourself!"

Sounds like bloody good advice to me.

And that singer is a twat, plain and simple.

Sanuk!

He had that song, "I can't keep it in, I can't keep it in, I've gotta let it out...". We used to sing that at school, directly before cocking a leg and farting loudly and proudly. :applause: It was a kind of mantra bequeathed to the farters of the world (or, at least of our school) by Mr Cat Stevens. Can't argue with that. :bow:

jack :help:

Archived