Quality difference between bargirl and Freelancer

On my recent trip I thought about this topic alot as I sampled both gogo BGs and freelancers. I find the BGs to be more "professional". The canned questions and conversation and even the sex is all part of the job. The freelancers I was with ranged from a "pro" experience with a Thermae girl (stunner) to several very good GF experiences with Nana Disco finds. In general Dana Disco is my favorite fishing hole because there are so many girls that fit my fantasies. Young, thin, pretty, good attitude. Not "professional". But half the fun is the hunt and you can find whatever you want in all the venues.

Sailor

Where in Pattaya is the best place to go to pick up a freelancer - apart from Beach Road especially along the footpath that is next to the water.

I have seen a lot of ladies in Royal Gardens around the doorways especially on the Beach Road side. I assume they are freelancers .

crazy.gif" border="0

If you are talking about non nightlife areas , then I would imagine practically anywhere in Pattaya ig good for freelanne sanuk...just sitting ina shopping mall(Big C)doing everyday things will get you a smile from a freelancer.

If you are refering to nightlife areas then `Tonys` on the walking St has to be the place.

There is of course the `Freelancer` club,but thats nearly empty these days ,as most of the girls go to Marine(another fave for freelancers)or Tony`s.

By the way ,what is Thai for freelancer???

dont think Ive heard it mentioned

quote:

Originally posted by teacherwannabe:

Haven't seen these topics addressed yet:

In general, is there a difference in quality (i.e. - looks, bedroom performance) between an LOS B/G (employed by a bar) and a Freelancer?

Is one or the other more apt to provide poor service, rip you off, or attempt to commit extortion?

Thanks!

BG's work someplace where you can return if they steal something. Freelancers are open season with "stealers", so beware.

With freelancers, no barfine. Plus, some don't even consider themselves "pros" (i.e. they don't want to be seen leaving your motel room, or bringing a farang to their home at night!).

Sex-wise, I cannot really judge. That mostly depends on the girl, and whether she likes you (and what she's up front about, too). I am starting to prefer freelancers more, since leaving from a beer garden instead of a smoky, dimly-lit club (choking with UNGODLY cigg smoke!) gives me a much better idea of who (and what) I've chosen to spend some quality time with. Just my opinion... but I still won't stay out of the bars. wink.gif" border="0

Archived