Quality difference between bargirl and Freelancer

Haven't seen these topics addressed yet:

In general, is there a difference in quality (i.e. - looks, bedroom performance) between an LOS B/G (employed by a bar) and a Freelancer?

Is one or the other more apt to provide poor service, rip you off, or attempt to commit extortion?

Thanks!

In a word...YES. IMHO :-)

Never had a good time with a free lancer, but always had fun with BGs. But then I always spent a lot of time cultivating the GF experience with BGs. That ensured sucess in my experience.

I guess BGs are just more 'professional'. Not just in the service they provide, but in the whole 'customer experience'.

Sid

quote:

Originally posted by teacherwannabe:

Haven't seen these topics addressed yet:

In general, is there a difference in quality (i.e. - looks, bedroom performance) between an LOS B/G (employed by a bar) and a Freelancer?

Is one or the other more apt to provide poor service, rip you off, or attempt to commit extortion?

Thanks!

That's funny, I've had just the opposite experience from the previous poster. I've always found freelancers to be somewhat more laid back and casual. I guess it depends on the people you meet anyhow.

I never really liked the barfine concept of paying for the priveledge of paying again, neither do I like the policy that most gogo bars employ of having the girl hustle you for a lady drink even if you're just there to pick her up and don't even what a drink at all.

I feel like less of a sap dealing with freelancers. At least they don't have a whole bar full of people trying to help them separate you from your money.

All this opinionated hogwash (mine, of course) doesn't mean that I haven't been with my share of bar girls.

laugh.gif" border="0

Sid,

I agree with Condomking on this one.I usually have a better time with a freelancer. They always seem more appreciative and somehow less 'plastic' than the b/g's. How about a poll on this question KS?

Cheers Hall

I have only limited experience having only been to BKK 3 times. Twice I ended up with a girl from Thermae (both stunners) and the other time I ended up with a BG from Clinton.

Based on this limited experience, I would never choose a BG as there are plenty freelancers and if you are patient, you can get great ladies.

On my last trip, I got to BKK on Wednesday night which was slow and picked up a great freelancer who spent the whole trip with me. She didn't ask for much and was very appreciative of the small gifts bought for her. On the other hand the BG kept on trying to hit me up for gold, rent money and the rest.

Next time, I need to meet some of the regulars and get the scoop!

My experience is limited too. But to generalize, I think freelancers are the way to go. IF you can find the right one, you'll be in for more relaxed experience, more affection, no bar fine, and fewer hassles with bar related problems such as being expected to buy drinks for her girlfriends, being accused of butterflying if you choose another on return trip, etc.

Don't get me wrong though. If you find the right BG, things can be FANTASTIC!!!!

Hi,

"How about a poll on this question KS?"

Bit difficult at the moment, because we can't do polls. I do have a hack for this, but haven't added it. Reason being there is a new version of UBB coming out soon, which will have this capability.

Don't want to stick the stuff in, only to have it become obsolete in 2 weeks or so (yes, I am lazy smile.gif" border="0 )

Sanuk!

I think I need to clarify. It's my fault. When I posted my answer to the question I wasn't thinking of b/g's at all, but of gogo b/g's. So if you go back to read the post please keep that in mind.

Actually, I think that b/g's and freelancers are pretty similar. What little experience I have in beer bars has pretty much been casual and laid back much the same as dealing with freelancers, especially in Pattaya, where I do spend more time in beer bars.

I guess, for me, it's a geographic thing, when I'm in Bangkok, it's usually freelancers and in Pattaya, b/g's, for the most part.

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

"How about a poll on this question KS?"

Bit difficult at the moment, because we can't do polls. I do have a hack for this, but haven't added it. Reason being there is a new version of UBB coming out soon, which will have this capability.

Don't want to stick the stuff in, only to have it become obsolete in 2 weeks or so (yes, I am lazy
smile.gif" border="0
)

Sanuk!

Suggestion: Maybe we can poll this when you get the new UBB and keep the results in an archive for future reference. It IS an interesting topic!

Archived