Q-Bar, Susie Pub, Angels Discos

Has anyone been to these clubs? Any reports? If so are there hookers there or just regular after work/school women? I want to go out to clubs too but want to know the lay of the land so to speak before I go.

MYKAL

LOS in September!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, Mykal! Yes, go to Angels Disco. It is on the ground floor of Nana Hotel, for Petessake. There are 200 hooks there. Surely, there are atleast ten chicks at any one time to happily satisfy your taste, for pocket change.

Q-Bar is a trendy, snobby bullsh*t bar. Actually, it looks pretty cool, and there are hot chicks there, but they are NOT working, and they don't want to talk with you unless you look really cool. Go to Q-Bar if you have lots of time in LOS. Otherwise, don't waste your precious time. It opened a year ago(+), but it already is pasE.

If you are a really groovy guy who can woo and bed hot non-working chicks, then send me a PM, and I'll tell you the names of the cool clubs where I struck out, but where you might be able to score.

Have fun, bro. I hope your preparations for your trip are coming along well, and I hope you have been listening to Pattaya127--go to Pattaya. laugh.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

---------------------------------

Q-Bar is a trendy, snobby bullsh*t bar. Actually, it looks pretty cool, and there are hotchicks there, but they are NOT working, and they don't want to talk with you unless

you look really cool.

------------------------

guess you have to be the kind of guy who can actually get laid....

--------------------

Go to Q-Bar if you have lots of time in LOS. Otherwise, don't waste

your precious time. It opened a year ago(+), but it already is pasE.

-------------------------------

opened two years ago.. but you just heard about it..

go where you want dude.. Nana has whores.. Q bar is cool and 50% whores.. same girls as nana most of the time just they go to Q to have fun and they go to nana to fuck old men for money...

lots of straight pussy at Q also.. and it can all be had.. maybe not by being a slob in flip flops with 500 bhat.. but buy them a drink make them laugh a few times and take them home

You would have to be a blind deaf mute to wonder where you can meet girls in this town

I disagree with OFAY ONE. It is difficult for a first time tourist to fly into LOS and get laid by a non-hooker. Without knowing OFAY ONE, and how cool he looks, I'd still bet (THB3.000) that he didn't get free pussy during his first two weeks (which is how long Mykal will probably be in town, at most). If OFAY ONE did get some "free" stuff within his first two weeks, I'm quite sure that there was a catch, and that he regretted it. Don't waste your precious time Mykal.

OK, I will be honest, my first two weeks in BKK I did not get laid by a non BG.. in fact my first three months I did not get laid by a non BG... I didnt want to..

I did get laid for free, but yes there was a catch, a scam, a story, there always is.

The thing is this.. I have read this board many times and not posted anything, I have never felt the urge to respond to anything.. I hear so many talk about non-BG vs. BG.. who cares

I have not made any passes at politicians sons, but I have dated everything from the worst Isan-Pattaya whore to the owner of a thai banks daughter living like a princess in America.

the first lies, the second loves psycoticly (spelling?? but you get it) first was great in the sack and had more germans sending her money than you could shake a stick at.. the second was more faithfull than a puppy and was boring as hell

Just know what you want.. but if you guys want to get at the real thai girls.. here you go.. dont dress like a slob and treat them exactly like you treat women at home.. be a player

BTW, to the og post.. suzie bar in Kao San is very very crowded, loud, and hard to get laid in.. I have met stunners there but you really have to speak some Thai.. Just go to Nana for whores

Originally posted by OFAY ONE:

... "suzie bar in Kao San is very very crowded, loud, and hard to get laid in.. I have met stunners there but you really have to speak some Thai.."

All true basically, but if you do speak Thai you have a good chance of hitting the jackpot. I know somebody who did! wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Q-Bar is a trendy, snobby bullsh*t bar. Actually, it looks pretty cool, and there are hot chicks there, but they are NOT working, and they don't want to talk with you unless you look really cool. Go to Q-Bar if you have lots of time in LOS. Otherwise, don't waste your precious time. It opened a year ago(+), but it already is pasE.

Glad to hear it! My Thai lady always goes there when she returns home but she is a bit of a clothes horse and label victim so she likes all that jazz!

Just glad to hear that it is hard to score there....I'll be going there with her and her mates when I make the tripover with her next year. But you are right about it being passe, she syas that it is not THE place anymore....

Groover

Archived