Does the moon have a house?

limbo

My daughter is 4 now and a few months and she starts to asks loads of questions, in Dutch by the way! It's really great and interesting to see how see deals with and digests the information she receives.

It's great to have kids! :thumbup: :cool:

It's great to have kids! :thumbup: :cool:

Stop doing this to me......You bastard :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

"Someone" I know is starting to give the impession that they are having similar thoughts!!!!

The absolute "give away" is the strange "Clucking" sound......that just appears from nowhere....everytime we pass a young child...

especially a luk Krueng...... shit when we were in Krabi, I had the feeling I was in the chicken coop....lol.... :grinyes::dunno::yikes::dunno::grinyes:

When I was in PC training 34 years ago :yikes: a former volunteer told me his students in Udorn sometimes asked him, "Do you have the moon in America?" He started telling them no, only Thailand had the moon. Then one bright student tried to put him on the spot. "Oh, yeah? Then how did Neil Armstrong go to the moon?" With some quick thinking, he replied: "They had to fly over Thailand first. Then they could go to the moon."

I was sure he had been BS-ing me. But after a couple of years, I finally got asked: "Acharn, do you have the moon in America?" And this was at a university!

:banghead:

On the other hand, look at the Loony Planet board some time and see the idiots who want to go to a full moon party and asked what day the full moon will be in Thailand.

:dunno:

I live in the island of Jersey........I grew up with my elder brother (with my father)regularly flying to and from England for boarding school.

I still remember sitting in the garden one day looking up at the sky and trying to work out whether the clouds were potholes in the roads in England.........OBVIOUSLY England was "up there" somewhere - it's where I always saw the planes go and come from :crazy::)

Archived