Looking for Saigon, Viet nam

j41

This may help a little bit..

Click Here

No parlours like they have in Bangkok. And the hookers in VN are pretty mercenary. Some are hot though.

Try Apocolypse Now - heaps of freelancers in there. Legendary nite-spot of Saigon.

Hai Ba Trung Street has lots of dodgy beer bars as stated in my report.

Duong Du has a bar called U2 which is probably the skankiest bar in town with BJ's and shagging available in the bar. It's a bit "Star of Light"-ish. Ugly chicks well past their rent-by date.

Some big hotels have massage places, but generally only offer hand job and sometimes blow job as extras.

Good luck.

a very far cry from early 90s, when every single hotel in southern vietnam was, or at least doubled as, a brothel. almost zero tourists, and very cute students augmenting their income were a dime a dozen...

when in saigon (or the delta) these days your time's better spent looking for freebies...entirely possible and much more fun...

First time I went to Vietnam was to Hanoi in about 94 or 95. I stayed at a small quest house and the owner offered to arrange for a girl to be waiting at the quest house for me a certain time (I think it was about 10.30pm). However I was out a bit late and didn't get back to the place until midnight, by which time the girl was already in my bed! Turned out to be a star fish with a bad attitude so I kicked her out (not literally). Still cost me though as I had to pay the quest house owner in advance.

Archived