French Idiots Blow Big Dosh in Isarn

bbull

A couple of Phuket refugees have moved to an Isarn province and invested a couple of million in their rather elderly Thai woman (as in luxury houses on landscaped plots of land) who already have local husbands actually on site disguised as the usual hanger-ons... the aged French louts have then done the local bar scene and fallen for young gals (who have local husbands disguised...) and tried to move them in as minor wifes. Consternation all around as elderly Thai companions attack young whores and poor old Frenchie has to placate older ladies with promise of exit payment and taking their (French guys)leases off the land deed. I wish people would not do this as it convinces Thai husbands that they are more intelligent than Einstein rather than useless layabouts! I could name names but will not as I do not want the shit kicked out of me by the Thais

I guess the Frenchy were stupid enough with the first wifes, and building the house...

but if they did not learn their lesson and went for the younger second wifes, well they got what they deserved,

As said in another thread "you can't take it with you"

so for them trading in their first wifes for the younger ones might have just been the cost of "doing business"

Thinking with your dick and not your head will always cost you :)

OC

I don't really understand the point of the OP, maybe it's that now some french guys have done the same mistakes as other westerners (americans, english, german, swedish...) have done for decades. Actually I think the french guys also have done it before, so nothing new.

You don't have to look for a special province, you can see it all over Isaan.

Archived