pierced tongues

Lusty

As incredible as it sounds, several years ago I met a guy while at Bourbon Street who did have his dick pierced and was wearing a ring in it. He had many other piercings as well and we called him Metal Man.

Actually, I was fortunate he didn't show me the evidence while I was eating. Later when we were in Tilac Bar in Soi Cowboy, he whipped out his pierced/ringed wiener and proudly displayed it to the assembled bargirls. Although some ran for cover, others seemed fascinated with it. He quickly became the bar 'must see' for all present.

I didn't even want to think about what happens when he gets laid. I just wondered what he did to the airport metal detectors and how he explained the resulting BEEEEP.

it is the clitoris hood that is pierced not the clitoris itself.

The girl needs to have enough skin there to do it though, I had a friend who went to have it done, came home with her eyebrow instead. The piercing studio told her she did not have enough skin.

Wonder how dumb she felt when she was told that ?

Being the romantic that I am,I took a BG to have her navel pierced in Big C ,Pattaya.

I was amazed at the lack of preparation and hygene there was.Thailand being such a clean country too.

The guy got out his needle ,and quickly jabbed the girl with the care of a pissed up farrang ,stabbing at a bit of chicken.It even made me wince!..and Ive had my nipple pierced(ouch!).

Received a BJ from a BG with a pierced tounge....word of caution...be careful!

She connected a bit roughly with my "banjo string",and put me out of action for 3 weeks. frown.gif" border="0

I believe the pierced dick thing is known as a Prince Albert after Queen Victoria's husband. Apparently, he had it done so he could thread a cord through the ring and pull his tadger back between his legs so it wouldn't spoil the line of his riding jodphurs.

Looking at portraits of the old QV, I guess he didn't have many other uses for it.

I am disturbed that my memory has retained this trivia when I am unable to remember most things that are actually important to my day to day life...

One of my friends has a pierced dick (through the tip and the underside) and whenever he goes for a massage and the girl finds out, she calls over all the other girls to have a look. It's quite funny!

He always warns girls before he barfines them as sometimes it freaks them out a bit.

He said it was incredibly painful to have done, especially when the guy used the wrong sized needle the first time and had to do it over again-OUCH. No thank you!

Ranger

Archived