pierced tongues

Lusty

I agree with StumpDog that pierced tongues are still fairly rare but what's really HOT right now in Pattaya is : a pierced navel.About every bargirl who can afford it,takes one. I didn't like it that much though; when you're making love they sometimes complain there navel hurts.

I agree with twoluckyone with the navel piercings and stuff in there. In Pattaya I think it is the rule rather than the exception, but you see plenty of them here in BKK as well.

As for that tongue piercing, I saw two ladies in Pattaya during my trip on the 4th with this. One I have known for awhile. She is a sometimes dancer, sometimes waitress in All Girls Bar on Soi Pattayaland 2. I don't know her name.

The other works at the Best Friends beer bar complex on Beach Road at the #16 bar in the back. This bar is owned by an asfo guy. Again, I don't know her name, but she is a real cuties and loves to shock the shit out of you by sliding that metal-studded tongue in your mouth when you, um, get to know her.

Never had one of these ladies check my oil though. Interesting thought.

While a little off topic, there is a girl in Carousel Bar on the top floor of Nana Plaza who has both nipples and her clitoris pierced and she loves to show it all off when she dances. Think its the first time that I have seen a Thai girl with all three done...

Stick

Hi mr Sarisin

last trip i met a chinese looking girl in thermae who had a flashing navel stud which she could remove. I had not seen one of these before and thought it was a good way for her to attract attention.

She said a very funny falang give her from amelika, not you was it? I would like to get my hands on some as anything with a flashing light is good, as we know from your flashing balls!

I would put pierced girls in the to be avioded group along with tatooed ones and drug addicts, blood and instruments not good-paranoid peter

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I agree with twoluckyone with the navel piercings and stuff in there. In Pattaya I think it is the rule rather than the exception, but you see plenty of them here in BKK as well.

t

I have been with 4 girls in Thailand that had pierced tongues, but they are certainly a rarity. Also, when these girls get their tongues pierced, they must not read the instruction manual very well becasue 2 of them didn't smoke very well (isn't that the reason for a pierced tongue?). The other 2, OH MY GOD!

Ranger

Originally posted by Peter G:

I would put pierced girls in the to be avioded group along with tatooed ones...

Hi Peter,

I agree with you I'm not fond of the tattoos and piercings either but if you search right now in Pattaya for girls that have none of these, you really have to look VERY hard.

quote:

Originally posted by Peter G:

Hi mr Sarisin

last trip i met a chinese looking girl in thermae who had a flashing navel stud which she could remove. I had not seen one of these before and thought it was a good way for her to attract attention.

She said a very funny falang give her from amelika, not you was it?

[/QB]

Hey Peter good to hear from you. Although I could be called a 'very funny falang from amelika,' I was not the donor of a flashing belly button device. I HAVE given out a number of glow in the dark numbers that look great in the blacklight bars, but look pretty dumb in beer bars and bars without the blacklights.

I, too, am normally put off with all the tatoos and piercings. But, I am finding many of the bargirls have these temporary tatoos applied now rather than permanent ones. I think they last about 30 days, then disappear. Also, through some strange lining up of the planets or something, last trip in Pattaya I ended up with a lady out of Marine 2 who was pierced enough to set a metal detector off bigtime. And, she was outstanding. So, don't rule out these ladies.

Hope to see you back in the Big Mango soon.

Archived