Map of Pattaya with bars shown?

Wallenda

> The good thing about Pattaya is that all GoGo Bars

> that are worth to mention are at Walking Street,

> you can't miss them!

Oh.. But Mandarin in Soi 6 la?

Mandarin is the most SHIT bar I've ever been in in soi 6.

Not surprised you go there with your tight-arse attitude.

I guess I would have to say no shows is better than repetitive boring shows..

I hope when I come to SIN CITY my mind will be changed..

CT I agree the pattaya shuffle sucks, but you dont seem like the kinda guy who would employ girls that dont give 100%.... so SIN CITY will only have full on dancing babes.

Thanx for plugging the name name twice :)

It will be 2 shows (2 songs per show) and 1 round of lady dancers.We are staring with 40 shows and try to get 5 new ones per month. Brain capacity is limited and somehow the girls have to learn it!

However, there is a lot more going on than just the main stage, there are many side attractions, if you don't like the show watch the 4 lesbians in the jacuzzi, don't like them either watch the table dancer or the 3 waterbeds with action 1) Lesbian 2) Solo Show 3) Lesbian Spanking (shows rotate from 1 bed to another but girls change in the rhythm of the the mainstage shows, if this is not enough go and feed one of the 3 mermaids with fishfood (special designed food for 100 / 500 or 1000 baht) and if this is not enough go somewhere else ;)

Here is a rough map! Service area is outside of the perfect square, the dimensions are 15x15 meters. The blue dots are the chairs but this is not the actualy seating plan, it is just a rough drawing!

1177038845-sincitymap.jpg

Somehow It's just hard to imagiNe needing a map to a go-go bar - i Can just pIcTure mYself StandIng iN the middle of walking street, sCratchIng my head and TrYing to figure out which way iS north If the oceaN is on my left... and that's only if i Can still read after two hours In patTaYa!

good luck, don't get lost! the dark alleys of pattaya hold many scary secrets....

YimSiam

Well if its true that all the best ones are on Walking Street, then I probably don't need a map. Is that true? I've heard all the hotels have them. I was just trying to get a basic idea of where they're all located. THe list above is a good help.

Actually, wow that Pattaya Bar Hopping Map. That's the one. Damn. That's pretty good. Just like that, now I know where everything is.

And... I know where to go give fish food to the lesbian mermaids. I'm one powerful newbie.

Archived