Map of Pattaya with bars shown?

Wallenda

Is there a map of Pattaya that shows where the go-go bars are, preferably available online somewhere? I haven't been to Pattaya in 4 yrs, so I'm gonna have to practically start from scratch figuring out where the hot spots are actually located. Checking a map should be easier than asking where each of the bars I'm curious about are. I found one supposed nightlife map of Pattaya on the Nanaplaza website, but it's really bad at showing where the actual bars are.

Thanks

Don't ever make the mistake of wasting time looking at maps and (god forbid) print-outs from this site (!) to go seek out a place that someone (who's been in Thailand for years) finds 'a fun place' for some reason.

When you're new in town, ENJOY being new and enjoy discovering places that appeal to YOU for your own reasons.

Really, people only get to be a newbie once, so you better enjoy it.

Bet you a lot of people here would love to be able to feel newbie in Pattaya again, including myself.

The fun is as much in the exploring and the excitement of the unknown as in managing to find what's objectively 'The Best Gogo in Pattaya', even if there was such a thing. (There isn't, we all have our preferences, which are often colored by just ONE or TWO girls who happened to be in the right mood at the right time when you showed up in an equally good mood.

For example, personally I absolutely DETEST Angel Witch in Bangkok, yet perhaps a majority of people would think it the best place on earth since the Moulin Rouge in the late 19th century.

Go have fun. And post about it here, we like to hear what you enjoyed and why.

Yes, agree.

On my first visit to Pattaya, I read someplace that there were 1500 drinking establishments. It is virtually impossible to put all on one map. Most city maps that show such places, that I have seen, are 'paid' for by the merchants, - so many good places may not be on any map.

And as an aside, Angel Witch in BKK. I took one 'newbie' there. He ended up marrying the first gal he met. She was the drink waitress. But that is a story for another posting.

Maps. I never used them while in Pattaya. But I do have maps of Pattaya City here now. I use them so that I can look at them and ponder past adventures.

:hubba:

And as an aside, Angel Witch in BKK. I took one 'newbie' there. He ended up marrying the first gal he met. She was the drink waitress. But that is a story for another posting.

I remember my first visit to Angelwitch in BKK. I promised myself I wouldn't barfine the first girl that made eye contact with me and I stuck to my guns. I barfined the 2nd girl who looked at me about 5 seconds later. :grinyes:

Archived