The bibblies list of 'BAD THINGS'

bibblies

Just wondering what other people's nightmares are with regard to the nightlife scene. For me, these are the worst things that can happen:

1. No showing. :mad:

2. Girls getting pregnant, therefore losing (after a great 1-4 month period :hubba: ) their tits. They can't come back from that. :shakehead

3. Misguided/foolish/selfish men taking girls out of the bar scene. (I wanted to casually fuck those girls from time to time, you utter cunts! :cussing: )

4. Misguided/foolish men giving girls money for nothing, therefore making them less dependent on my fuck-money :banghead:

5. Stupid 'shows' taking up valuable time and stage space when you just want to see a lot of girls naked so you can choose one to fuck. :doah: (This can also lead to 4, with 'tips', like in lap-dancing. :nono: )

6. Early closing. :thumbdown:

Apart from AIDs and death, can you get worse?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 & 4 are the biggest headaches these days. I beginning to suspect that novices are the biggest culprit here.

A friend of mine in town brought a large group with him, including two newbies. I guess things are really bad in the US, because these guys could not beleive that the rather ordinairy looking BGs they picked - in a go go bar - were actually willing to sleep with them. Even those the BGs are getting (over)paid, they are treating them better than any American girl has in the past ten years. Is it really that bad in the US?

Now one of them is talking about marrying his BG. This is the first and only Thai girl he slept with, and simply can't believe that he'll get this 'lucky' again and is worried that he'll lose her. "Need to hold on to her." The other was asking me about how to transfer money here. He won't admit he is trying to set up a sponsorship, but this is exactly what he intends to do. The BGs can't beleive their luck.

I made my views pretty clear, but I can also see I am talking to two deaf walls. I simply don't understand how special these girls are. Hopefully, with a few more hard slaps to the face, they'll wake up, but imagine what happens to guys who don't have a Gadfly to slap some sense into them on their first trip to LOS.

Pattaya is still far better value than Bangkok for shagging.

I guess because of the beer bar scene. It's still pretty damn easy to find a girl in Pats to go with you for LT 1500 baht. (Sometimes even 1000B if you're prepared to lower your standards).

An interesting thing happened last night to me in Rainbow 1 in NEP. I'm in there a reasonable amount, and there's a real cutie who I have talked to over the last 3 months, a few LD's here and there but never BF'd. Last night I decided that I would BF her. I asked if she wanted to, and I had told her in the past that I only like long time, not short time. Her answer...?

She said yes, but she asked me if I could wait an hour as a Japanese guy who took her short time last night was back in the bar, and she wanted to see if he wanted to go short time with her again, and then she'd come back and we'd go long time!

WTF? :confused:

Talk about a "mood killer!!"

I know these girls are on "high rotation" but I don't like it thrust in my face like that, and I don't like the idea of stirring someone else's porridge (miso soup?) the same day. (What I don't know doesn't hurt me). Said girl will now never get another LD out of me again. Move on.

So I end up taking a girl from Playskool. She wasn't the hottest bird in the bar by a long way, but after 10 beers and a few Jim Beam Cokes, looked pretty good. She stayed LT last night, (well, her version of LT after getting home at 3.00am), and at 8.00am announced she was going home to "wash clothes." So no morning boom boom. Fine. Gave her 1500 baht and she looked at me as if I'd just landed from Mars.

"3000. You give me 3000."

Arai wa? :doah:

I poiltely explained that there was no way on Buddha's earth that I am paying 3000 baht for a LT, and she was kind of lucky to get 1500 baht considering there was no morning boom boom.

(This is only the second time in about 5 years I've had a problem with a bird in the morning. Normally I go with a regular who knows me and knows what they're going to get).

She said: "Ok. I take it. But never go with you again!" :mad: Ok sweety, that's fine. Bet you if I go into Playskool again tonight at closing time you'll be sitting there without a customer more-than-likely. It's damn quiet in there at the moment - only 8 punters when I was in there last night. Now if she'd have thought of the big picture (there is no Thai translation for that term, is there?) then I'd go back sometime, buy some LD's, BF her again, and she'd have more money in her pocket.

Trouble is, as a punter, you're pushing shit uphill, coz there's always a mug to take your place. (Gadfly's post had a couple of good examples!)

How can a girl justify charging 3000 baht a night when that's about half the average national wage??

Coz mugs pay it. That's why.

Are there more mugs these days than a few years ago, or have the girl's attitudes changed? :dunno: Probably a bit of both to be honest.

Bibblies... can I add one more thing to your list?

Gogo girls thinking they should be paid more for ST/LT than girls in beer bars. Why? Why? Why? Coz they get their kit off? If anything, it should be the other way around. Gogo girls earn more salary, get more cut on LD's, get more cut on BF's, get more tips... the beer bar girls don't get anywhere near as much, yet its "expected" that gogo girls should be paid more for a boom boom... Never quite understood that. :banghead:

I really liked your idea Bibblies about paying your girl in the morning: throwing a heap of ping pong balls worth 20 baht each in the bedroom and watching her scamper after them. :grin: Fair enough - the same girl whinging that she isn't getting 3000 baht (plus) in the morning was chasing after a piece of plastic worth 20 baht the night before! :grinyes:

Bibblies, with all due respect to your opinion, your thoughts and ideas and you as a person. Why do you care about any of these points? Someone else is tipping a girl it is good for the girl, the more she get from someone else the less she needs from you! Fact! The one girl described in the Pattaya forum that makes 8k baht per night always buys a bottle Johnny Red for me and gives me free refills! Her friend that makes about 5k baht per night goes with me for free and another one who makes a lot in tip pays me the drinks in Marine 2 after work. I pay them loads of lady drinks but I have a high discount level in their bar, therefore they only get 20 baht instead of 40 baht per drink. They could easily sit with someone else but they don't. Others doing the dirty work and I do the harvest! In other words, the more stupid people act the more I can shine! People that think that money = Djai Dee don't know much about the scene!

I also don't care that someone tries to take her out of the scene because I know for certain she will come back if he can't fully compensate her income!

Girls getting pregnant has probably more downsides than loosing their tits! I take it was a joke!

Don't like shows, go somewhere else! Tastes are different, I personally don't even look at the lady dancers anymore, there is a reason why they aren't show girls, mostly it is about their looks and also about brains. I prefer a 100% professional to a newbie or an average girl. A pro doesn't call me 3 times a day and tries to pull me into her cute little trap of Isaan lies! They know they can't mess with me because I know what they are doing and they know I am not interested!

No showing is a BKK problem as much as early closing times!

The only REAL problem is guys overpaying because that makes everyone who pay the appropriate amount look bad! Tipping isn't mandatory and usually a thing of those guys who can't score with the girl they aim for!

However, i think you are not that serious about this list and wrote it with a big fat smile on your face, because it really doesn't matter what others doing. If YOU are doing the right things you get exactly what you want, no reason to blame other customers and different bar concepts!

I agree with all of them bibblies. Men sticking their money in a girl's knickers for no reason annoys me. Youngish guys going around hand-in-hand with ugly old fatty girls with saggy boobs and stretch marks when there are so many pretty young girls with a perfect body to choose from annoys me.

On the other hand it is a good thing that girls can make money from sucker farangs because it means more sexy girls will flock to the farang nighlife scene and if some guys choose the uglies, that's more sexy girls for me.

"Early closing times" is the biggest nightmare to me.

Other nightmares:

1. no space to sit or even stand in a bar because it is packed with customers. This means that you have to leave.

2. Drunk, shouting, bad behaving customers who want to take over the show.

Archived