The bibblies list of 'BAD THINGS'

bibblies

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But these girls still get taken off the scene too damn early! I've counted so many that have been whisked off to Europe, the US and Australia for marriage recently.

In my my favorite bar each single girl has tried to leave many times but the income was too good, they had to come back.

In other bars I am totally on your side, you just go back home for 2 weeks and nothing is like it was before you've left!

There is only one advice I can give to you! Don't let others annoy you, no matter what they are doing. Enjoy your holidays, the time is precious!

I should really have said these guys amuse me with their stupidity. Watching the bizarre behaviour of others is one thing I love about Thailand. I love to see some guy sitting on the beach with a fatty girl with her hideous stretch-marked gut flopping out all over the place. I love to see the young guy in the go-go embrace his "girlfriend" who I was fucking the day before. I love it when the girl's mobile phone rings and it's her "boyfriend" and she assures him of her loyalty. I don't know whether these things reduces the quality of girls in the scene. On the one hand you could say all the nice girls are being taken away from the scene or sponsored so they don't have to fuck for money. On the other hand you could say more girls will be encouraged to come into the scene after hearing all the stories of unlimited riches from their older sisters.

I totally agree, sounds way different now! I think you are right, the more shiny new houses payed by farang in Isaan the more girls will try to get a job! The word spreads fast, they learn quickly where and how to make money, they obviously don't hear the stories about " how NOT to get pregnant at the age of 15 ;) "

The guy who takes her out still shares her with others unless he is 100% committed and brings her to his country or moves to Thailand and even that is no guarantee because usually the monthly support isn't high enough and sometimes she wants to go out with her friends and have some fun! BGs think practical, now she lives in a nice house or condo with a farang, he gives her 25k on top of that and when she goes out 10 times a month she can make 20k extra for herself! The funny thing is that I understand, because the money one gets from a boyfriend is never enough. A looker can make way more than 25k! If you give a girl 100k she will stop immediately because this is an amount she certainly won't risk, loosing 25k is nothing, if she goes back to work she gets that in 2 weeks and has her freedom back! Why guys don't understand that?

I totally agree, sounds way different now! I think you are right, the more shiny new houses payed by farang in Isaan the more girls will try to get a job!

I drink with enough "Western builders" , "Property Developers", "Estate Agents" and "Financial Consultants" to realise that the shiny new houses are now East Sukhumvit and Not Isaan!

That pisses me off too - what I call 'The Tyranny of the Fat.' :mad:

People are getting fatter and they just don't care anymore. Some even maintain that they're still attractive and that they're the new 'normal'. This has a snowball effect. People on the edge - those who, 20 years ago, would have kept slim by sense of shame in being fat or fear that they would appear less attractive, realise that they too can eat more. After all, it doesn't matter that they're a bit fat if all the competition is fat too! Therefore, they don't have any fear of being left on the shelf because prospective partners have little choice. There's a kind of tacit agreement among them to keep it this way - a kind of 'union of the fat'! :thumbdown:

I don't know about the US but, in the UK, girls waddle along with crop tops with bellies bulging out at the bottom and they think they're attractive! They see no need to keep themselves in shape at all. In fact, they'll often gang up on anyone who's slim to call them 'abnormal' while crying foul if picked on themselves (what I call the 'tyranny' of the fat).

Just look at this graph of obesity levels in various countries (and the level they take of 30 BMI is being kind, imo!)

Obesity levels in different countries

(It could just as well be titled: Why I prefer Asian women.)

So, yes, it is that bad, Gadfly...

Archived