The bibblies list of 'BAD THINGS'

bibblies

Bibblies, with all due respect to your opinion, your thoughts and ideas and you as a person. Why do you care about any of these points?

Er, because they're affecting ME! (And us - though I don't care so much about the rest of you. :grin: )

Someone else is tipping a girl it is good for the girl, the more she get from someone else the less she needs from you!

Yes, it's good for the GIRL. It's less she needs from me, which is good only to the extent that she needs to fuck anyone at all. If she makes that much from tips, she's less inclined to fuck at all.

Fact! The one girl described in the Pattaya forum that makes 8k baht per night always buys a bottle Johnny Red for me and gives me free refills!... They could easily sit with someone else but they don't. Others doing the dirty work and I do the harvest! In other words, the more stupid people act the more I can shine!

Yes, you're a stud.. :rolleyes:

I'm just 2 years older than you and I too, like many others, have known girls with money throw it away on acquaintances including me. You're also relying on their stupidity to keep spending and for the amounts they're given to be relatively small so they don't have enough to leave the scene completely. The amounts aren't so small anymore...

I also don't care that someone tries to take her out of the scene because I know for certain she will come back if he can't fully compensate her income!

I care because I might want to fuck her. And what if he DOES fully compensate her and she doesn't come back? A lot of good fucks have been lost this way. :mad:

Girls getting pregnant has probably more downsides than loosing their tits! I take it was a joke!

No I wasn't joking. (I was talking about girls getting pregnant by other men but, even if it were me, it's still the worst downside). It ruins their tits (and usually makes their stomachs a little worse). As a breast man, that's terrible for me. I've known too many girls lost this way too. :mad:

Don't like shows, go somewhere else!

I go where the sexiest girls are. The bar should be about the GIRLS, not the fucking show. If you want a show, go to Broadway or Vegas. Or at least get a lot of girls on the stage for the show. (The Angelwitch 'hair' one's OK because of that).

Tastes are different, I personally don't even look at the lady dancers anymore, there is a reason why they aren't show girls, mostly it is about their looks and also about brains.

No it's NOT. I knew the same girls in Angelwitch before they were 'showgirls' (i.e. before Angelwitch had shows). It's all about your customer's perception of 'showgirls' and 'shows'. (See, you've been taken in too!)

However, i think you are not that serious about this list and wrote it with a big fat smile on your face, because it really doesn't matter what others doing. If YOU are doing the right things you get exactly what you want, no reason to blame other customers and different bar concepts!

I am serious about this list. I do still just about get what I want but it's getting more difficult.

Unlike you, I recognise that it's not 100% dependent upon just ME doing the right things. Others do matter. If men continue to take the cuter ones out of the scene by marriage or over-generous sponsorship, they're not going to be there whatever I do.

Let's face it - with the Internet, cheap mobile phones, cheap flights (and the increasing waistlines of most competing Western women :D ), it's getting easier for girls to lure naive but relatively rich Western guys.

I've known lots of girls I liked get wiped from the scene this way. 80-90% don't come back. I just can't believe that these saps have to take them away and marry them instead of fucking them a few times and moving on, like I do! :mad:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bibblies, as you know in years gone by there where bars that where show bars. But the showgirls in them usually just got a slightly increased salary and expected a bit extra from their punters but they still knew they had too drop their knickers to get a pay off and start/maintain the dosh rolling in. Like you i get mad at the gormless twits who now throw money at these girls for doing nothing other than dancing/doing a show, which is after all what they are supposed to be paid for in the 1st place?!

Simie.

Let's face it - with the Internet, cheap mobile phones, cheap flights (and the increasing waistlines of most competing Western women :D ), it's getting easier for girls to lure naive but relatively rich Western guys.

I totally agree with you on that one (almost entirely) The girls can make their money more easy now. Many of them won't even bother working in a bar no more because of cell phones, they send out 10 sms and at least one guy will bite!

This and the increasing numbers of bars causes a lack of quality in the bars! That's why it is in fact good that some guys are crazy enough to tip the girls for nothing. The more a hot girl makes in a bar the less the chance that she will leave it for easy money as a freelancer or that some farang will be able to compensate the income! Living Dolls Showcase again, The top 10 girls in this joint have farang boyfriends some even have a thai boyfriend on the side but all of them tell their fella, if you can't give me at least 150k per month I will still work and do my shows!

That is what I mean by "let others do the dirty work" Don't let it bother you, don't focus on the girls from your last trip. You aren't in a competition with another man, if you feel this way you are one of the misguided ones! A girl either wants or wants not to go home with you. I am certainly not handsome, I am an average looking fella but I am honest and I am very entertaining. It doesn't matter who else is trying to steal a girl away from me, I never feel like I was in a competition. She wants to go with another guy she has her reason for that, maybe a regular, maybe an overpayer or maybe someone she likes more than me, I totally accept that without a further comment. They are prostitutes and they are doing their job, there is nothing to cry and bitch about in my case, because where I live there is "pussy" enough for everyone!

You are right, the more they get tips the less they wanna fuck and what pisses you off is that you feel pressured to tip them too to stay in the game! A fellow board member and I was sitting in a bar, he was crazy enough to ask for her rates and she quoted "3000 ST and 10000 LT" He was speechless and disappointed, I sit with her and 2 of her friends every night so the next day she wanted to sit on my lap because there was no chair and I said "don't sit on my leg - expensive mak mak!" she laughed and said "Not for you - you only pay taxi" This board member looks a 10 times better than me, he is younger, handsome and has a good body, I am really too fat right now!!! However the reason why I get along well is because they know I respect them for exactly what they are, they trust me and tell me their scamming stories and we laugh together about the idiots they scam. When I enter a bar I don't let them feel I am a customer, I talk with them as I knew them for years already, it breaks the ice, it is different to them and I want them to have fun. It is maybe shallowness that I want them to like me, but the point is that I never treat them at any point like hookers. Thai girls are lazy and no matter what they rather go with the guy who makes them laugh and feel good instead of the idiot who throws away his money, because the guy who makes them feel good always have options, the guy who buys the attention will be there tomorrow again and will buy more of it! The good ones know it and the good ones are the only ones I like! It is all up to you and your behavior! The best thing is to know that there are thousands of girls and if you loose one it doesn't matter at all, raise this consciousness in your head and you will see that talking goes easier, never make stupid compliments, they have heard it millions of times before.

The last thing,if you like nudity and late closing times why in gods name you go to places like Nana? Go to Pattaya and enjoy the cheaper rates and girls with less attitude!

But the showgirls in them usually just got a slightly increased salary and expected a bit extra from their punters

In Pattaya the normal girls get 8k and the Showgirls get 15k

I agree with all of them bibblies. Men sticking their money in a girl's knickers for no reason annoys me. Youngish guys going around hand-in-hand with ugly old fatty girls with saggy boobs and stretch marks when there are so many pretty young girls with a perfect body to choose from annoys me.

There is only one advice I can give to you! Don't let others annoy you, no matter what they are doing. Enjoy your holidays, the time is precious! Whenever someone walks with an ugly girl he might finds her pretty and it means that there must be one more stunner somewhere that he hasn't picked!

There are idiots and fools everywhere doing things I can not explain to myself, I mind my own business and I don't care if someone walks hand in had with an ugly one or the girl I wanted to bar fine I also don't care if someone tips the girl. I am just 34 and I have the privilege to live exactly where I want to be, I have loads of fun every night, I have realized that If I let other people bother me they would steal a part of my happiness, I simply ignore the idiots and try to see only the good things, I am damn happy! If I let a fool bother me I am a fool myself!

CT, i agree with you 100% when you say the girls prefer someone who makes them laugh and have a good time over guys who think they can win them over by simply throwing money at them. I've said many times in the past that the guys who think they will get a better time by throwing away large amounts of dosh are missing out and could have a better time for less money if they did things differently. I accept your point that in the case of the LDS showgirls they are a small number of girls at the top of the Pattaya bar tree and as such are not the same as most of the thousands of Pattaya bar girls. But what pisses me off and i'm sure many others such as Bibblies is the growing trend i've noticed over the last few years of girls in Bangkok and Pattaya expecting tips for doing what they are supposed to be paid for in the 1st place. E.g. gogo girls who come and sit with you, you buy them a drink and then they expect a tip as well just for sitting there chatting for a few minutes! That was the whole idea of LD's.

Simie.

p.s. I wish you good luck with your new bar and i will certainly pop in next time i'm in Pattaya. But i won't be giving any of the girls a 500 baht tip for dancing!! :)

Thanx Simie,

the point is that they can have expectations but it isn't mandatory to live up to them! A girl asks me for something unreasonable she will get my brightest smile followed by a simple "NO!!" and no further explanations! Some girls have the guts to ask "why?" and I answer "because I don't want to!!!" If the girl goes ahead with a Cheap Charlie comment she is out for good and if she eats it we can go ahead and have fun! I give what I want and if a girl doesn't like me anymore then it is definitely her loss and not mine!

CT, i take your point and just wish that more guys would do the same. Unfortunately it seems too many guys are giving in too them these days and thus fueling their inflated expectations. Then you get the syndrome of the tail wagging the dog and not the other way around.

Simie.

The girls can make their money more easy now. Many of them won't even bother working in a bar no more because of cell phones, they send out 10 sms and at least one guy will bite!

This and the increasing numbers of bars causes a lack of quality in the bars! That's why it is in fact good that some guys are crazy enough to tip the girls for nothing. The more a hot girl makes in a bar the less the chance that she will leave it for easy money as a freelancer or that some farang will be able to compensate the income!

That's a good point. I'll give you that. Number 7 on my list would have been, a few years ago:

7. Girls with good bodies working in beer-bars rather than gogos. (Now it might be 'working on the Internet' or 'by mobile' instead. Either way I don't get to see their naked bodies easily enough. :( )

Also, I forgot 8:

8. Too many pissy-little bars each with too few girls in them rather than fewer bars with each having a sensibly high number of hotties. This makes my job more difficult. :thumbdown:

I was going to say that I am starting to prefer Pattaya for the first time in 12 years because of the showing and early closing issues. (For some reason, my posting mucked up because of too many quotes so I had to cut it. :confused: )

Your modus operandi sounds pretty similar to mine (except that I'm not fat and don't cast a gay eye over fellow boardmembers :D ).

I never try to compete with the high-spenders because, as you say, it doesn't get you any further with the girls. They put the spenders and guys in the know in different mental boxes and we in the latter tend to get better treatment.

It definitely helps if you're around everyday, can speak a bit of Thai, understand them and are within a certain age span. I was around for an extended period back 5-6 years ago when I was 31 and benefitted from a certain boredom/loneliness factor amongst various girls.

But these girls still get taken off the scene too damn early! I've counted so many that have been whisked off to Europe, the US and Australia for marriage recently.

Why can't these guys have the decency to just have their sex and then put the girl back on the shelf ready for the next guy? Bastards. They're hoarding pussy. :thumbdown:

Archived