Which bars have nude shows?

SatRai

Don't know. :dunno: But then I prefer seeing girls in a sexy costume rather than in their birthday suit.

What sort of costume? A 'man with a big cock' one? :D

As long as I see enough to make sure the tits are good (which is pretty much topless), I'm happy. However, nude ensures you don't get a 'Don King'. :cool:

Have to say I have never seen any lesbian shows at Bacarra either - but that doesn't mean they dont't have any.

I know some are concerned about expressly identifying the bars with shows - so let me put it this way: most bars on Soi Cowboy have some level of showing ranging on up to lesbian shows. And I recently saw lesbian shower show in a NEP bar that was famous for lesbian showers shows before the crack down of several years back. Pattaya, of course, seems to be substantially more sensible and relaxed about theses sorts of things than Bangkok, but Bangkok, although uneven and more sensitive to shifts in the political winds, does seem to be drifting back to what it was.

Don't know. :dunno: But then I prefer seeing girls in a sexy costume rather than in their birthday suit.

What sort of costume? A 'man with a big cock' one? :D

As long as I see enough to make sure the tits are good (which is pretty much topless)' date=' I'm happy. However, nude ensures you don't get a 'Don King'. :cool: [/quote']

Nothing specific, just sexy and revealing, leaving something to the imagination. :cool:

Have to say I have never seen any lesbian shows at Bacarra either - but that doesn't mean they dont't have any.

Definitely do, Gad.

Just seems to be random when they have them. Some nights I've seen them, and some nights not. (Police cruising around???)

4 girls come on to the upstairs perspex stage naked wearing feather boas. Dance one song, then lesbian-ize each other for one song.

Being Baccara, the girls doing the show aren't to shabby... but 2 of the regulars doing it are covered in ink, which makes it look like a women's prison picnic.

But yes... they have definitely been doing some sapphic action in Baccara.

Archived