Gingers

candyfloss

Just finished watching an interesting TV show here in the UK about ginger haired guys. Basically, these poor guys are social outcasts with no chance of scoring with girls. I mean no chance. I didn't realise it was that bad. One of the guys interviewed even left the UK for France. It got me thinking. What do the Thai women make of red haired farangs ? Can anybody out there speak from experience ?

Interestingly, the red-haired females displayed none of the emotional scars inflicted upon the red-haired menfolk. In fact, most men viewed red-haired females as fiery, passionate, exotic etc. Even her that plays Fizz from Coronation Street claimed she was getting plenty of cock.

Just finished watching an interesting TV show here in the UK about ginger haired guys. Basically, these poor guys are social outcasts with no chance of scoring with girls. I mean no chance. I didn't realise it was that bad. One of the guys interviewed even left the UK for France. It got me thinking. What do the Thai women make of red haired farangs ? Can anybody out there speak from experience ?

Not personally, but had a couple of Bluey mates in the past, neither of whom seemed to have any trouble getting his leg over.

Maybe it's a racist thing in the UK, red heads are usually found in people of Celtic/Viking descent which often means Irish or Scots. I know there's a fair bit of anti Irish feeling in the UK (probably jealousy these days).

About Thai girls? Who knows, the bar workers worry about other things like the size of the wallet. Good girls? Never really thought about it, once again other things would be more important than hair colour I'm sure.

An old friend of mine has the misfortune to have neon ginger hair, it's also starting to recede, to add to his misfortune. He's finantially stable, owns a couple of houses, but he's by no means rich and has been known to be a bit of a 'penny pincher' at times. He has a very ordinary job, doesn't live a very interesting life, in fact he could be considered a bit of a bore. You would think he had no chance with the ladies but the opposite is the reality, his live in GF is not only several years younger than him but she's a georgous slim blond, about 1 point away from being a stunner. There's a lot of people who would like to know how he's done it, me for one! It's not hopeless if you're born ginger, but I'm pleased I wasn't, it definatly put most women off.

Archived