Doing my head in

Alfmaz

The good news is it's all over could not take the lies anymore I told her she was caught out, I had a friend and his Thai girls check it out and she told me she was at home alone and I have pictures of her from the bar across the road drinking and having fun taken last night.

I feel so relieved now. Our arguments where all about money, I told her to send $100 it will cost me $130.00 I told her to check with Western Union if she did not believe me, she could not understand I had an apartment I had to pay the bank a car the bank owned as well expenses like water and electricity. I think she had another friend who is fleecing a westerner I hope itâ??s not you, Be careful of Cambodian women how start giving you the sick buffalo story it could be her.

:neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....., I had a friend and his Thai girls check it out and she told me she was at home alone and I have pictures of her from the bar across the road drinking and having fun taken last night.....

Well I never, that's disgraceful! the girl was out drinking and having fun when she should have been staying in her room alone. :shakehead

PS. Alfmaz, you say you are from Australia but from the way you write English I would think that you are perhaps not a native Australian?

The good news is it's all over could not take the lies anymore I told her she was caught out, I had a friend and his Thai girls check it out and she told me she was at home alone and I have pictures of her from the bar across the road drinking and having fun taken last night.

That is the typical point where this thread usually backfires at you :)

I won't start it! I just say what pops up to my head!

If you truly like her you should be happy if she had fun. Drinking with friends is not exactly a bummer. She could have done something worse!. The whole checking her out thing is a bit worrying too but I understand that someone who is confused by his emotions wants proof!

These girls sometimes tell us things to make us feel better. In her case she told you she was home alone but she was at the bar next door and zipped a couple of drinks! If she was in the arms of another guy you had my support but here you are just trying to find a cheap way out of this because you have noticed it drives you nuts!

3300 baht is not exactly a generous support, of course better than nothing but if she is as hot as you say she will double that in no time with someone who can actually be with her!

However you did the right things to finish it, it makes no sense to stick to a girl you can't see in almost a year and even if she would be the sincerest girl on earth, why in gods name would she block herself for other men if all she needs is a man who takes care. She wouldn't!!! She found you and she will find someone else and will tell him exactly the same things!

Troy good point

She wouldn't!!! She found you and she will find someone else and will tell him exactly the same things!

This is what was going through my head, that's why I let go and said when I live over there then things will be a little different I can support them.

Good decision and I think it was also good to use the most minor opportunity to blame her for being a liar! I am not sarcastic, I mean it! A girl so young looking for nothing but someone who wipes her ass is pure poison. A girl at so young age will never appreciate the value of things when she has never ever worked in her life. Someone who expects another person to take her of her life and is too lazy to work is not even a complete person in my book! On top of that she is way too young for being in a serious long term relationship, the different culture is problem enough already but those young girls are 10 times more unstable!

I remember my mate 3juddy3 who used to post here on this board. He came with this amazing beer bar girl with that incredible unique looking super beauty from hell! She just turned 19yo and I told him to be careful, those girls are addicted to problems and if there isn't a problem (since he is a real nice and calm guy) she will create one! He gave me a gesture as he wanted to say "thanx but no thanx for your advice, you are just jealous"

Not even 5 minutes later he sat on the other side of the bar for 3 minutes, and she completely freaked out, cried, threw punches, yelled screamed because he wasn't giving her attention for 3 minutes! I just smiled, he just smiled at me and nodded and we have never seen her again!

One more example, my Ex (Mrs Troy #2) was 19 when I met her. Decent and honest girl, from all girls I know still the one who isn't in the game to fool someone, she has no reason to do so because she always gives 100% of herself and knows very well that it will bring her wherever she wants to be!

However, she had this knowledge about her qualities but she loved movies where everything was fine and all of a sudden turned bad and the man runs after her and kisses her for a romantic happy ending! She pulled that shit every 2nd day in our relationship, invented problems and stormed out. After the 3rd time I was too lazy to run after her and don't wanted to proof my love like this anymore!

I could go on like this, but I guess you get the idea :)

Someone who expects another person to take her of her life and is too lazy to work is not even a complete person in my book!

Thatâ??s what she wanted some farang to send her money and she could stay home and go out shopping when she gets board staying at home. I did tell her, her English is very good and Iâ??m sure if she tried she could get a job as a tour guide in Cambodia the guides charge $20 US at some of the ruins and will not have to see a bar again.

Archived