Doing my head in

Alfmaz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is exactly what I mean by it never being free...or why I just tend to doubt all the claims of guys saying they get off for free...there is always a hidden cost, and it seems money is always a key part to *MOST* (as in not ALL) relationships with these women. Now of course we will be bombarded with all the "...well I got it for free..." crap...

???????????????????????????????????????? :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl: I think Old Hippie has had a few drinks for lunch

I'm not sure if I understand you right Alfmaz.

You are not interested in a relationship, and you are not interested in sponsoring the girl. You seem to say that you want this girl not to have other men, but wait for your visit every 11 month, and if she could stay with you for free that would be great because you are more of a pal than a customer.

Then you seem to be worried about her eating when she say she has no money?

This is exactly what I mean by it never being free...or why I just tend to doubt all the claims of guys saying they get off for free...there is always a hidden cost, and it seems money is always a key part to *MOST* (as in not ALL) relationships with these women. Now of course we will be bombarded with all the "...well I got it for free..." crap...

???????????????????????????????????????? :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl: I think Old Hippie has had a few drinks for lunch

Actually, if you are giving her your services as a financial planner, that time is indeed worth something. Hence, while not actually paying her in cash, you are paying her in barter, exchanging her services for yours. Hence I stand by my previous position that everyone pays in some way! I have a similar arrangement with a girl...NEVER free...BTW, is the condo owner a hooker? or a "GTG?" Or something in between?

Alfamaz,

the first question you should ask yourself is why she has chosen Pattaya as a destination!

The answer is:

because she has heard that it is very easy to find a farang there!

You say she isn't working, she is... she was working you! What I am hearing from you is that her looks are outstanding and I am sure that she has a lovely personality according her age and since she looks so fine we all would give her more credit as she deserves. She is 19yo and she already wants to find a man who turns around her life. You should have said "you are young, why don't you get a job"

However, a blind man doesn't see and trust me we have all been there, so don't take it as an offense!

Genuine or not, Bar Girl or not, she comes with the luggage of a scamming BG there is no difference, she likes you because she hopes you will be the one who pays her expenses, takes care of the baby and sends money to the family!

In this city nice girls don't have a chance.

is the condo owner a hooker? or a "GTG?" Or something in between?

She had nothing before she meet me 3 kids and a poor family her husband die in a motor bike accident, after listening to some advice I gave her over 6 years ago that's how long I have known her, she had owned 2 bars in Samui (hens Paid her own bar fine)no names given and had bought a Condo and moving to her 2nd one, she was a hooker and she got married 3 years ago and now divorced picked me over someone else she admits the mistake every time I see her, she has shown me not every girl is the same and the Cambodian girl always rings me in Oz before I ring her.

That's why I am not rushing anything if I go over in 11 months and she is willing to come from Cambodia great if she meets someone good luck. She is going back on Sunday this week and she has given me her room telephone number so I can call her at home and her mothers home number, she found the money to go home, I did not ask how, this is a bonus I think.

Alfmaz,

Listen to some of the replys from the guys, they give some solid advice.

16 years experience, and you getting your head done in by a young hot thai chick while your back home.

As they say.. Good Luck

She's diligently trying to sink the hook and Alfmaz has shut down his big head, thinking only with his small head.

Gee, only 19, has baby, no money, Cambodian and she is now in Pattaya of all places! Why is she in Pattaya in the first place, surely not to visit the Wats!

So you are smitten and visit LOS only one month a year. But, by the time you return next year this 'beautiful' gal will surely have managed to have found numerous other smitten farangs to provide for her for the remaining months of the year.

Alfmaz, it's okay to stay in touch with her...but

get a grip on the reality. As a long time visitor, you've reverted to acting like the naive newbie that just got off the plane in BKK :spank:

Archived