What Did You get up to?

Mekong

I got diverted and ended up on This Thread and it provoked some memoraies.

I do remember the time I was on Crutches as a 14 year old and used them to slap fellow class members around the head with them. Unfortunately my French / Latin teacher suffered from Polio and was confined to a wheelchair, She got Pissed at me abusing my fellow classmates and she got the ass kisser to confiscate my crutches.

Un-Phased I hopped up to her desk and let the air out of the tyres of her wheelchair whilst advising her "Now you know how it feels Bitch"

Actually this just a mellow introduction to the shite we got up too but the link has got me thimking.

This could turn out to be a really good thread.

I wasn't too much of a troublemaker myself, and I'm having a hard time thinking of good stories.

There was a girl in elementary school who seemed kind of retarded. She loved horses and she always trotted like one - never walked like a human being.

Naturally, she got a lot of cruel abuse, but none more than from my neighbor and classmate who, among other things, would pass bogus love notes across the class to her - she had a love/hate thing going on with him that amused the rest of us.

The irony was that four years since we last saw the girl, my neighbor's family moved to Marin County, some 500 miles away, and I went up there to visit him.

They had a beautiful waterfront home and we were having a few beers outside, overlooking the bay, when I saw this girl galloping up the boardwalk and into the house next door. I turned and looked at my friend in astonishment! Yep, his family had, by chance, moved in next door to the retard's. Those two must have been meant for each other.

When I was a high school student, the girls' fashion for a while was off the shoulder blouses with string ties. As you passed a gal in the corridors, you'd threaten to untie her straps. Usually, it was just teasing, but once in a while a guy would actually do so. I remember seeing two boys pass on either side of a girl and each untie their side. The gal had her arms full of books, and that was the only thing that kept her blouse from falling to her waist. The fun thing was she couldn't let go of the books to retie her blouse, or it really would slip down. She had a nice lace strapless bra on, as I recall. :)

A stunt the tennis players would do was to reach up and break the light bulbs in the halfway with their raquet, taking care not to damage the filiment. Then if it got overcast and someone snapped the lights on, the filiment would pop like a flash bulb. Really pissed off the custodians.

p.s. Only time I got in trouble was when I got caught pitching pennies against a wall with a friend. The damn teacher hauled us into the office, took away our lunch money and wrote us up. He said that memo would follow us the rest of our lives. Good thing I never went into politics.

:shocked:

Not admitting to anything...there was an incident where all the fire extinguishers had been removed from their wall lockers and replaced with empty vodka bottles...

While I unjustly being punished for something I allegedly did, I was told to cut the HUGE lawn in front of the school with a push type lawn mower. Somehow, completely unknown to me, the nickname of the school principal (which she hated) was cut into the lawn...

Or the time the cannon from the local VFW hall was "misplaced" and found in the garage of a certain school teacher that was very much disliked...

many unsolved mysteries!

Somebody defrauded the (primary :) ) school tuckshop over the course of a year.

Somebody burgled the (secondary) school Canteen.

Somebody defrauded the annual sponsored school walk. Annually :) and very very profitably. :smirk:

Somebody set fire to the hut that was used as changing rooms for the Rugby team. (Rugby?? -why???)

Somebody likes to think he may have played a small part in one of his teachers suicide attempts (a succesful one). :thumbup:

I once got my naked butt paddled with a paddle tennis raquet just for riding my skateboard on campus! My skateboard was confiscated and the vice-principal who took it gave it to his son. :(

In another tennis related incident, I was playing in the tennis finals at a summer camp in Tipperary, against an Irish GIRL. The Americans (and there were only like 12 of us, around 14 years old) bombarded the girl with cups of Bulmers and Woodpecker cider, or whatever they could find. It was an extremely embarassing victory. :sad:

What I'm really sad about is that we called off plans to go to a party in San Diego today. The host, if anyone ever read the book or saw the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High, is the guy that the 'Spicoli' character was based upon. He has a few stories I'd like to hear! :sad::sad:

I went to a pretty exclusive school in the decent suburbs of Sydney (not that it amounted for much I guess!) I was a boarder there.

Probably the 3 worst things I did were:

1) Me and a mate had an illegal apple cider still under our boarding house. It got found out about during a bug-spraying session, but we never owned-up to it. Some other older kid got the blame. I still feel like a bit of a prick over him getting the blame.

2) We had one teacher who's daughter threw herself under a train and suicided. He took three months leave and on his first day back, one of the bad kids in our class had previously gone and recorded sounds of trains going by on the railway line. He brought in a small portable tape recorder into class and played the sounds of the trains as the teacher was writing on the blackboard. The teacher realised what the sounds were and ran out of the room. That was really a cunt-act, but we were all in stitches.

3. One night my best mate and I broke into the school chapel and got completely pissed (drunk) on the communion wine and passed out. The chaplain found us the next morning and reported us. We both got 4 whacks of the cane on the arse for that.

School kids are pricks. You can't see it at the time, but later in life you realise that some things you did and laughed at when you were at school were really diabolical.

Archived