sanuk trip from Taipei?

lifesabeach

Question - I fly into Taipei after 10 plus hours. I have 5-6 days for some fun before I fly out...but I like beaches. I like babes. I am too old to want to try to play the field, and without so much time that sounds like pay for play..wow this is rhyming...

I could stay in Taiwan if there was fun to be had there...I could easily get to HongKong, but have never been....I could fly into Bankok and be in Pattaya or Phuket pretty easily and know these options fairly well....are there any other places I should consider...Phillipines is close but where and how many flights to get there? And isn't the Philipines dangerous..am open to all suggestions...this would be early August...

Many Thanks...lifesa

taipei is imho asia's most-underrated city...i lived there for three years and am very seriously considering returning...great people in general and very fun women in particular...fantastic nightlife (in asia, second only to tokyo)...great food (though not as excellent as in thailand/vietnam)...good arts scene...around taiwan there's fine scenery (it's an island! beaches all around! - kenting in the south and fulung in the north have annual music festivals; also, fine mountains in the center)...

notes:

(1) with "very fun women" i mean cute, slinky, ivory-skinned, well-educated 20-somethings who are easy to meet, have a real life, are fluent in 2-3 languages, and are fun and interesting to hang out with; not semi-literate isaan farmchicks.

(2) with "fantastic nightlife" i mean pumping nightclubs featuring real dance music and smoking hot women; not go-go bars featuring single mums and playing "smoke on the water".

bonus note:

(1) don't go to taiwan for p4p unless you're on an expense account and can afford the ktv's (karaoke places). do go there with some game and hunt around -- you'll only end up empty-handed if you have fewer than zero social graces...

enjoy

In fact, I've been to Taipei and have some sense of what its about..and lived in Tokyo....better to be in your 20 and 30s for that kind of adventure....that's not really what I am looking for...the chances that my "game" at this stage in the lifespan is going to serve me well on a 5 day holiday is not that good...I am looking for a beach and pfp...I am tempted just to get on a plane to BKK and head to Pattaya or Phuket from there, but the reason for this post is to find out if there are any other options I might want to consider...just to try something new...(been to Cambodia, Laos, Bali already - not interested in going back this trip) Thanks!

cebu philippines might be a good option(a famous beach with some p4p)- direct affordable flight on budget airlines should be readily available ;)

for p4p taipei does have decent value sauna's(2000twd incl. ST massage) & barber shops although I had trouble locating the barber shops with 500twd action?

p.s. twd=thb or very close at least

enjoy

Archived