Pattaya in August?

lifesabeach

Like the guy last night who really thought he was a PLAYA wearing the black NO MONEY - NO HONEY shirt with green shorts and leather sandals with white socks!

Can someone explain the psyche of these suckers? It is one thing to have no style but what is he trying to say by wearing a shirt that is around for 30 years and everyone has seen billions of times?

CT

Come on give the guy a break :dunno: his Same Same shirt and beer stained white shorts were probably in the laundry.

:nono::cussing::clown:

Can someone explain the psyche of these suckers? It is one thing to have no style but what is he trying to say by wearing a shirt that is around for 30 years and everyone has seen billions of times?

I'm old

I'm clueless

I don't give a fuck

When in Rome do as the Romans do

I usually have shorts, hawaii shirt ("thai silk" - cotton made in China) and leather shoes or slippers. This way never had any problem with robberies even carrying 20 baht of gold, some comments from motorbike taxis made me stop wearing the 10 baht around the wrist but still I'm far above the price for killing (4 k baht) and safe in that dress.

I'm old

I'm clueless

I don't give a fuck

Just the third one is good enough for me! I mean, who's more out of it, the guy in the singlet and white socks and sandals, or the guy (like me, I'll admit) who gets dressed up and looks in the mirror to make sure he's lookin' good before going out... to go-go's to chase Thai p4p tail (the romantic and sexual equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel)?!

Another point in their favour, and why we should buy them a beer every so often: at least the singlet armies of the night down there in Pattaya make the rest of us look that much better...

YimSiam

I said that many times, every jerk makes me look better and yes I am standing in front of the mirror doing damage control :)

What's wrong with being nicely dressed, smelling nice? Nothing!!!! Only because they are hookers doesn't mean they have no eyes or sense of smell.

Yesterday, it was near Lobster Pot I was walking to Soi Diamond, my nose caught an awful smell, I was looking around and 3 meters ahead of me a guy smelling from his arm pits. He was wearing a grey singlet, hawaii shorts and flip flops, his hair undone, unshaved. I saw others irritated by the smell too. He went to Soi Diamond as well and was going to Naughty Girls. Sometimes I see it with my own eyes and can't believe it! How can someone smell like a horse and doesn't notice it? Some bars have started to turn these guys down now, I find that a very good improvement. If gogo bars would require a minor dress code it would upgrade the entire city.

Archived