The Honesty Experiment

ChristianTroy

I just came back from a date with (in my eyes) a very unique looking stunner! She speaks very decent English and her appearance is more than just different!

I call Moo Noi in the whitness stand that he would have never ever expected that she is 34 years already, I thought she was at her middle 20ies!

However, the decent English and the special look gave me the idea to try a complete new thing. NO GAMES, just say what pops up to my head!

I told her that she will never be a girlfriend or that I will never take care, because I know why she is here and she should know why I am here. Her answer was "really? you don't want me to Pak Wan you and you still wanna hang out?" I said, be yourself, the more honest you are the more I will pay you, my starting offer is 250 baht :)

According to her experience she seems to have a very decent Ego. Anyways... I had a pretty good night, of course she tried to pull me into the sack and I told her I don't want that at this point and gave her 1000 baht for hanging out 6 hours with me! I put it in her bag when she didnt looked and when she found out she texted me and said, "I want to invite you to the movies on Sunday, I had a lot of fun tonight and I hope none of us is getting weak and starts talking with a sugar coated mouth" she added "Our date was one of the most interesting dates in 16 years and since I know you will never fall in love with me I am completely lost and don't know what to do.."

I thought that was a pretty good answer even if she was playing... if she is that smart to pull such an answer she deserves another 1000 ;)

To Be Continued on Monday morning!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume she is a bargirl. Why are you doing this? Aren't there more interesting people you can hang out with? Also, what if she falls for you? Don't you think that's just stupidly cruel especially given her age? What if you fall for her? Do you really want to be in a relationship with a bargirl?

Moo Noi, as a known and established Schlongmeister, has credibility as far as whether or not she looks 34 so we can wait for his comment.

It is good that you have decided to give honesty a try. I have used it for many years and it works just fine.

Shit, when I read your account it reminded me of an event I had once. Went into a bar I never had been in before nor ever returned. Sat at the bar next to an attractive woman. When she turned to me, I said the first thing that csme to my mind "Have you ever fucked a dog?"

What floored me was her answer. "Yes! and then she went on to explain that this guy she claimed I knew (which I didn't), that his dog fucked her.

"If you don't ask, you will never find out." Waiting to here what you have for us on Monday.

Sat at the bar next to an attractive woman. When she turned to me, I said the first thing that came to my mind "Have you ever fucked a dog?"

That's the first thing that comes to your mind when you meet an attractive woman, boss? Hmmn. Maybe that says more about you than it does about her, chief. :smirk: :hubba: :clown:

jack :help:

I assume she is a bargirl. Why are you doing this? Aren't there more interesting people you can hang out with?

Lol, What is uninteresting about a bar girl (2 words) :dunno:

Also, what if she falls for you?

lol, Which part of "never be my girlfriend" you don't understand? :doah:

Don't you think that's just stupidly cruel especially given her age?

Lol, thanx for opening my eyes, I didn't know that it was cruel to be honest, especially given her age!!! :banghead:

What if you fall for her? Do you really want to be in a relationship with a bargirl?

What if Bananas could speak, would you talk to them?

Don't use me for one of your research projects fella!

Archived