chiang rai?

thai3

There is a small area on a dod leg soi with a few bars and go go. Opposite some old temple I think. A couple are owned by a german geezer whose an arrogant prick...

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Peter, check the nightlife section in the memberarea. Quite a bit of stuff on Chiang Rai.

Sanuk!

Khun Sanuk, there is virtually nothing on Chiang Rai, according to the search I just did. Unless the "memberarea" is some separate area that I'm not aware of. Is that the case?

quote:

Originally posted by abbot thong:

There is a small area on a dod leg soi with a few bars and go go. Opposite some old temple I think. A couple are owned by a german geezer whose an arrogant prick...

Abbott, what are the prices like in Chiang Rai? How do the girls rate? Seems a city like Chiang Rai ought to have some sanuking possibilities.

Hi,

"Khun Sanuk, there is virtually nothing on Chiang Rai, according to the search I just did. Unless the "memberarea" is some separate area that I'm not aware of. Is that the case?"

The memberarea is part of the mainsite (www.Nanaplaza.Com), not of this message board.

Sanuk!

The go go bar scene in Chiang Rai really sucks. 95% of the dancers only works for the sallary and lady drinks and don't go off. A night of finding a girl to go with you is pretty frustrating because chances are you go home alone no matter how hard you try.

I had much better luck at the beer bars by the night bizaar than at the bars on the street with the gogo place. A smaller scene than even Chiang Mai. With patience, you could get lucky. I found some average looking, but very nice, gals there. I had a meal at the hotel you mention. Seems fine, was fully booked with the bus tour crowds when I was there last November. I thought Chaing Rai was a nice, scenic city/province and I even enjoyed it more than Chaing Mai, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for nightlife & farang oriented working girls. Better a bring your own girl kind of place if you know what I mean.

Regards, BGTP

Archived