Adelaide's Johnny Haysman.

FAT_AUSSIE

Hi All!

I'm not sure if any of you guys on the board have ever had anything to do with Adelaide, South Australia. I think there may be a few.

We have the good fortune in S.A. to claim Johnny Haysman. http://www.adelaide.citylegends.com/ Johnny is a rather imposing in his build, quiet and isolated yet distinctive in his taste in clothing. He stands well over six feet and is of Aboriginal decent. Johnny is quite the man about the town allways to be seen at various sporting events, popular public places and is quite often a interesting distraction from the usual hum drum of the moment.

I do believe for those of you from places like SFO then this guy may seem normal allthough if you have ever been to Adelaide and seen this character then you will understand my motivation to post his website.

Go Johnny!!!

Hard to concentrate on a job when you have the life expectancy of an Australian Aborigine.

Yeah, Fat Aussie, I've seen him on a number of occasions. I suppose anywhere else in Australia he'd be locked up but Adelaide has always had a "live and let live" attitude.

Maybe CT can incorporate that outfit into one of his shows in the new bar for the benefit of Adelaide types!

I think there's only me and Fat Aussie left now since KS ran off winedine69 and I haven't been to Patters for 4 years and can't see myself getting a leave pass to go there now. :elephant::nono::boxing:

Archived