A Weird Shag

Mark

When I was 16...this was wierd. However, it's strange how perceptions change.

I was 15, drunk and pulled some 25 year old in a boozer (I was a big lad for my age)

Anyways, she takes me home and starts riding me ina dry bath. Next thing, she hitches herself up up and proceeds to pee all over my chest and balls. I quite liked it.

8 years later, I'm in 500 habt brothel in Thailand (one of the ones where the bird lives and has her own shit in the room), shagging this superhotty in a camp bed with this fucking nasty pittbull watching us. She kept on getting up and kissing it. 'It was my dad's dog', she kept saying.

Anyways, she came and I had yet to reach my moment.

Up she jumped, made me get up and she lifts up the camp bed. There are all this bits of bone, I mean good sized bits but not bone size. They are arraged like a one of those murder scene chalk outlines.

'That's my dad, he died last week and burn'.

Then she placed a few in different spots, pulls the bed down and stars raising the little man againa nd proceeds to finish the shag in one nasty demon like screaming orgasm.

Silence followed, I got dressed, fucked off and she just lay there lookingat the ceiling.

That one still seems a bit weird.

..............Had any wierd shags?

Remember when you ran away and

I got on my knees and begged you

Not to leave because I'd go berserk? Well,

You left me anyhow and then the

Days got worse and worse and now you

See I've gone completely out of my mind. And,

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.

They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha,

To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time

And I'll be happy to see those nice young

Men in their clean white coats and

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

:confused::crazy::p:doah::rolleyes::deal:

well, i'll try and give Mark the benefit of the doubt.

i have told elsewhere how one of my regulars, after our morning shag, pulled out a memory stick, and asked me if I could make some prints for her. They were of the ceremony of scraping off the bones of her 9 yr old sister , who died a few years ago, got buried, rotted awasy for a few years, then had her remains dug up, ceremonially scraped, Burned, washed with holy water, and reburied, All 300 pix were watched with great interest on my laptop, while she was sitting on my lap, starknaked, occasionally stroking my exhausted member. then, when we had elected 200 to be printed and saved them to my memory stick, she pulled me on the bed for anothe BJ.

Ok slightly less bizarre then Marks tale, but i did feel a bit odd.

Great girl though.

Had a chiuaua bite my ass a few times while shagging a Mexican bartender on the floor of her house here in LA, then a creepy goth type follow-up session in her bedroom, with lots of incence, candles and talk of her dad (no bones, though). I know that's not a good story, but I think you're pushing it here, Mark. You've already got the midget thread going. Quit while you're ahead.

Gents

The shite coats needn't come for me just yet starnge things happen to perfectly normal chaps.

I am indeed very balanced.

Personally, I think the bone scraping story is very very freaky.

As for midgets.....well, wait till I start the incestuous post-op ladyboy dwarf thread.

It's all good sanook

There was a good description of it in the BKK Post a few weeks ago, front page of the supplement, full color. You make merit looking after the remains of the departed, sending them on their way in the 'right' way.

I understand that. Just the juxtaposition of the situation I got confronted with that, the ease the girl had shifting from one mode to the other flummixed me.

Archived