Leather, Chains and Dominas

Hello there !

Been to BKK many times for short stays only and tryed to find a club or place with Domina ladys. Anyone here who can tell if there is such a place in BKK and where ?

I'm arriving in BKK 1 of September and staying for 2 nights.

¨Best regards / Wizard

Lamock,

I think Wizzard80 is the one who like to be dressed up. By the way, is that leather clothing clean? I'd recommend just getting a thermae girl and a whip and whatever, and then just teaching her what you're into. These S&M sites look great, but they also seem expensive to me. Love that trampling and foot job stuff. (Asian women are particularly nice since their shoe size, on average, does not exceed that of a river barge.) But, I can do without the sh*tting in diapers and being changed, routine. crazy.gif" border="0

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

When I was photographing the lovely mistresses at Chateau Jade for the book, I must say they were incredibly sweet. Although when I photographed two of them, the third snapped my arm with her whip and asked, "Chob mai?" (Do you like?)

I managed to get out of there without going under the lash but Mistress Tahn is a real doll. Anyway, I've been a slave to the charm of Thai women for 35 years.

Cheers!

Archived