Asked to father a child

I was killing time while my girlfriend was getting her hair done in the neighboring village's beauty salon.

I got a Singha beer and drank it very quickly. I decided to walk around the village. I got a Chang beer from another shop. I kept walking then finishing my beer, found another shop. The shop wouldn't sell me a beer, but instead insisted I drink some Acha beer they had and eat some of their food. I tried some beef, and some sticky rice. All was friendly.

Then the lady started to get out these pictures of her three daughters. Anyone of them, she assured me would be mine - for free. I cannot tell you just how bizarre this was!!!

The mother called one of the girls and got me to talk to her. She gave me a photo of the girl (quite good looking) and her mobile phone number. I even talked to her (it was raining in BKK I discovered from some bizarre chit-chat). The mother assured me that I could get her daughter(s) pregnant over Songkran. She was *very* keen for me to do so. What surprised me was that the general layabouts (you know - the cousins), were totally compliant with all this.

I left vowing I would be a prodigal son, however I told all this to my thai girlfried. She personally deleted the entries on my mobile phone, tore up the photographs and forbid me from straying again!!! Jesus!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brings back memories.

Not all that uncommon upcountry for this sort of thing to happen.

They really have a thing about Luk Krung kids....Mum's prolly only "borrowing" the daughter to provide her with her "New toy"...lol...

Personally have experienced this sort of thing a couple of times.....even in front of my wife.

Jokingly told them I'd have to "borrow" the daughter for a few days.....just to make sure I got it right and made her a "Good one"...

Nobody seemed phased about it and I really think they were half serious..... gotta love'em

One of my ex-colleagues was on a visit to the Issan village of one of his students. A village woman actually brought a cute young girl to his room that night, pushing the girl at him and saying "make baby, make baby". He said the girl seemed up for it too, though she looked to be about 15! He was tempted, but finally refused -- figuring if he fathered a girl, her family would sell her into prostitution.

Even so, there is not this fixation with "legitimacy" in rural Thailand. I don't think there is a word for "bastard". Children are treated the same, no matter whether they were born in or out of wedlock. Most marriages upcountry are casual affairs anyway, often simply involving the guy moving in with the girl's family and screwing her brains out until he gets tired of her ... or she gets pregnant.

I remember some years ago, my son in Thailand was 6 months old, his mother (TGF) and her niece were shopping baby clothes in Mikes Shopping Mall and I carried the baby around. All girls working in that floor came and wanted to hold the baby, several asking me old, fat, ugly farang to make babies with them too. :thumbup:

I've had similar experiences in villages - all the old ladies asking to touch me and offering me daughters (who, however, were mostly in Bangkok already).

Here's a cautionary tale: was with one of my regulars a few months ago - did the deed, slipped off the Trojan and tucked it on the floor a bit under the bed, and eventually was drifting off to sleep, when I found her taking some of the, umm, baby-making juice out of the Trojan and applying it manually, trying to get pregnant! Luckily several months have passed and no word... Never seen that before, and not sure what her plan was (probably to rope me in for paternity payments, obviously, since she knows I'd be a stand-up guy when I saw the dna test, but maybe just maybe she was hoping to create a luuk kreung version of the young hansum very jai dee yimsiam!!!).

And lastly, with a 'good' woman in LPDR once, a doctor actually with whom i'd gotten to be friends and this night we'd happened to get a bit drunk and went back to my place, we were midway through the action when she starts shouting: "yes, yes, come, i want to have a baby, i want to go to america!!!" It was like letting the air out of a balloon...

"I do not avoid women... but I do deny them my essence!"

- Gen. Jack Ripper, and YimSiam

Here's a cautionary tale: was with one of my regulars a few months ago - did the deed, slipped off the Trojan and tucked it on the floor a bit under the bed, and eventually was drifting off to sleep, when I found her taking some of the, umm, baby-making juice out of the Trojan and applying it manually, trying to get pregnant!

There is a radio talk show host in the US who advocates putting a few drops of Tabasco sauce in the condom to thwart such plans. Not very convenient, I know...

Archived