THERMAE CLOSING

Myself and Whosyourdaddy were walking aroudn the Thermae saying this to people on Wednesaday or Thursday night...we tricked at least a couple of board members. It may close for a day or two to be painted (they are preparing for that now, but I understand beyond that it will be business as usual.

stick

quote:

Originally posted by Stickman:

Myself and Whosyourdaddy were walking aroudn the Thermae saying this to people on Wednesaday or Thursday night...we tricked at least a couple of board members. It may close for a day or two to be painted (they are preparing for that now, but I understand beyond that it will be business as usual.

stick

AHHH should have waited a few more days. I am sure there would be some guys looking for new apt in pattaya.

It was so believable since they gutted the place. tore down the pictures. some of the lights were removed, etc. And when the stickman is telling you some inside information about the closing of the thermea and you look around and see the walls are bare around you, you believe it.

One board member was sitting beside Chris more on Wednesday and of course all posters of Chris were removed off the wall. I am pretty sure I had the table convinced.

hehe.

stick- Should have let it go for a few more days. Get some excitement in the retiree's life. hehehehe

Archived