Sukhumvit soi 13/3 what's up there?

thalenoi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think there is a Sukhumvit soi 13/3. Soi 13 is the road the Miami hotel is on and then it is all construction until Soi 15. You sure they aren't talking about Pattaya? There is a 13/3 there - it also has a name - Soi Pattayland 1 I believe.

Buddy_guy, you are correct, my friend must have been referring to Pattaya.

He 's a daily visitor of Pattaya soi 6 and does some "tourist work" in China and Malaysia, stopping overnight around Suckhimquick in bkk on his way in/out. I misread his last trip report :deal:

Unfortunately he is not a poster here, his exploits would make many people blush on this forum :wanker:

I have a 29 hours lay-over in bkk early next month and will stick to my actual plan: first Nataree on Ratchadapisek (I booked a room in The Palazzo next doors) then some drinks and sight-seeing at SC, pick-up some female there or on Suckhimquick for the night.

Any other suggestions to spend some time are welcome :yay:

Elef, 600ST must include his tip then, I'll ask him :surprised:

I had a few soi 6 explorations with this guy and he is incredible. He is well know in each and every bar and gets his name shouted in all the other Pattaya sois. He diddles everywhere and rarely pays anything, gets to try out the new soi 6 recruits for free etc etc. :yikes:

ST for 600, that's over the normal ST rate in Pattaya 500 baht....

Maybe 4 or 5 years ago...

Unless you go with skank from Beach Road.

Even the beer bar girls would be unhappy with 500 ST these days... unless they're the beer bar girl type who is over 40, stretch marks to buggery and get BF'd once a month, if that. (Or if you cum in 3 minutes flat, Yippoon-style, they might not mind!) :smirk:

Sure the girls know me since I've been a regular customer in some bars since 1999. I've never discussed the price with any BG in Pattaya before or after, I give what I think it's worth. But the girls love to go with me and often ask me to take them ST.

Archived