Sukhumvit soi 13/3 what's up there?

thalenoi

I can't believe you guys actually pay the girls.

I didn't know this was necessary.

With me they have such a wonderful time that they usually don't ask for any money.

In fact, after one girl had multiple orgasmed at my magic touch, she asked me if she could pay me to go again.

But then of course, it's not just my sexual prowess they like. They love my cuddly big belly, and love to rub their hands on my bald patch. And after I have had a few beers and I try out my Thai on them, well, let me just say we have a really good laugh.

I'm well known now in every bar in Thailand. Often the mamasan will run over to me and throw her arms around me, and then, after buying me a drink, offer me the selection of new girls, who are so keen to to go with me, they are practically catfighting to get out the door. And of course the mamasan doesn't bother with the bar-fine.

Some guys like to throw their money around in these bars, ringing the bell and all that. I must say I do ring the bell myself sometimes, but just for a joke, and never to buy the girls drinks. But, you know, these girls really just want to have fun. Sometimes girls have chosen me over guys offering them three or four thousand Baht. But you see, it's really not about the money. It's about the way you treat them.

I love to buy some of those insect things in bags, and pretend to eat one. They think that's hilarious. And they love it when we get on one of those motorbike taxi things and the owner looks at me and gets worried that his bike won't take my weight.

And you know, even back in the room, I always like to keep the girls amused. I like to do a little sexy striptease for them, and show them my go-go dancing skills. They've usually never seen a farang go-go dancing, and it really kills them.

I normally make a bit of a joke out of the condom. "Hey look, he doesn't have his hat on." And I find usually they let me go bareback.

Anyway, I shouldn't give away all my tricks now, should I.

Cheers!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MooNoi, don't know where your getting this 4 or 5 years ago nonsense from? In soi 6 they are only just putting the ST price up from 500 to 700 now and you can still get most beer bar and girls in small bars to go ST for 500 especially in low season. I hope your not going down to Pattaya and spoiling the beer bar girls with Bangkok money? :D

Simie.

Simie you know I respect your opinion but your missing an important hint!

At Soi6 you start with a 300 to 350 baht bar fine (rent for the room) the girl will NOT accept 500 baht! What you pay is 700 for an appropriate rate while she is asking you for 1000. At best you pay 1000 to 1300 total but I have heard of guys paying more :)

However it is not all about the money, I know people who are on a budget they go to beer bars to find a cheap shag. What happened to the fun part of this all? For me a Beer Bar is the most ridiculous thing in the world, simply because there is nothing going on, it is hot, the girls are dressed and everytime I take one home I am participating in the stretch mark lottery and playing connect 4 with a girl is nothing a grown up man should do, but I respect everyone who likes it, I once liked it myself until I realized that naked women on stage are what I prefer and the whole GFE thing is not my thing!

I hate overpayers and i hate even more underpayers simply because I respect them for what they are doing and if one is good she deserves an appropriate payment and I am trying not to pay the lowest rate and not the highest, the middle is fine unless she was really really good then she can get a tip!

500 baht ST is rude IMO

Is King Kong still 200 for the house and 500 for the girl? I did it once as it's been a tradition to bring all the newbies there everytime in Pattaya :D Never again, I could assume fucking a drugged prostitue in upcountry brothel shack made me feel less dirty.

I know what you mean, once when I was a newbie my cousin brought me there and giggled his ass off because i had 3 hands in my crotch (no not his)

i would never ever shag one of these skanks, this bar is the lowest level you can sink, beneath that is the core of the earth. But as you see it has it's reputation and is around for many years!

CT, yes generally i agree with you, i don't spend much time in beer bars myself these days either. I prefer to do my drinking in either a "normal" bar having a chat with mates or watching the rugby or football or like yourself watching a few lovelies in the air conditioned comfort of an agogo. I was really just trying to make the point that thousands of other guys in Pattaya spend a lot if not most of their time in beer bars and pay beer bar prices for drink and services. But then thats the beauty of Pattaya, something for everyone. And yes even an old fart like myself can remember when like MooNoi was young enough to want more than one shag a day :)

Simie.

Pattaya Soi 13/3 = Soi Pattayaland 1, what was the question again?

ST for 600, that's over the normal ST rate in Pattaya 500 baht.... :D

I scored a 500bht short time in Pattaya!!! Also one in BKK, on SOi cowboy!~ I handed her 500bht payment expecting her to revolt, she instead tossed the money into her bag, which had other lose bills in it, and off we went. I saw her severel times during the night, and since, and she never said anything about it...last time she got me for 1500...well, play the game, and get over once inawhile I say...

Archived