Sukhumvit soi 13/3 what's up there?

thalenoi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you have such a map? :)

to be honest I am getting the creeps and wild raging agressions at all these tourists giving these 4 sois real names. They gave them numbers for a reasons starting with one and all of a sudden I am supposed to use my head?? I don't want to use my head I am in Singlet City!!!

for those (like me) who can't figure out which soi is which

Soi 13/1 = Soi Yamato

Soi 13/2 = Soi Post Office

Soi 13/3 = Soi Pattayaland 1

Soi 13/4 = Soi Pattayaland 2

To know the places to avoid, not me I'm never more south than Soi 4 in the nights, but Thalenois friend and newbies in the area...

but is

Soi Pattayaland 3 = Soi 13/5? Never thought about that before... :D

PS, actually I sometimes visit one bar in Soi 5 too :)

MooNoi, don't know where your getting this 4 or 5 years ago nonsense from? In soi 6 they are only just putting the ST price up from 500 to 700 now and you can still get most beer bar and girls in small bars to go ST for 500 especially in low season. I hope your not going down to Pattaya and spoiling the beer bar girls with Bangkok money? :D

Simie.

You'd be lucky to get a cuppa in London for that!

What the hell has London to do with short time rates in Pattaya? Last December I paid 500-700 baht for short time many nights for the same cute beer bar girl and she wasn't very unhappy with that as she was all over me when I went to the bar again to see her at nights. Gogo short times I did for 1000 baht upstairs.

MooNoi, don't know where your getting this 4 or 5 years ago nonsense from? In soi 6 they are only just putting the ST price up from 500 to 700 now and you can still get most beer bar and girls in small bars to go ST for 500 especially in low season. I hope your not going down to Pattaya and spoiling the beer bar girls with Bangkok money? :D

Simie.

Not at all! :)

If I went to Soi 6, I would pay the going rate (room price plus 500 for the girl, usually), plus maybe a 100 baht tip if she rocked my world.

But to me, this is "short short time!" :thumbdown:

A "real" shortime is a couple of hours in the sack and at least two shots for me! :thumbup: Maybe a bit of a massage from her to me as well.

This would involve me giving 1000 baht usually.

Some of us young blokes can get it up twice in a day, you know! (And sometimes more!) :stirthepo

Once is no fun! :nono:

Archived